Chapter 5: Sleepover

"You need rest quiet one. " Ultra Violet said urging Harumi to bed. In which the fearless leader wasn't too keen with that idea. She coughed weakly and shook her head. " Like I said earlier, I won't let an unnecessary fever stop me. I'm Harumi, the leader of this whole organization, technically empress of Ninjago and not to mention the quiet one and not the weak one. " there was a tone of anger in her voice. Why did Ultra Violet have to suddenly care for her? She's so used to seeing her as someone to boss around than someone caring for her. She really mustn't take what Killow said to her back at the streets of that city seriously. 

"Look, I really don't care. You're my boss, I take orders from you. I shouldn't be doing this but I don't want to upset my friends. " she hissed putting a few blankets over Harumi as she sat in bed. Harumi raised an eyebrow. "Where are you leading to? " she questioned. Ultra clenched her fist. " You really don't get it do you?! Mr. E and Killow are my closest friends. We do everything together even our missions! and if they say that you need rest, who am I to let them down? " she looked away and gave a frown. " why did you have to be so cold about it? " Harumi shot back at the purple coded general. Ultra started to rage. " And why did you have to organize this whole rampage?! Huh?! Oh right! Because your emotions get the best of you. You are the definition of weak, Harumi! Weak! " she yelled, she has completely snapped. 

There was a moment of silence between the two. Ultra panted hard, recovering from what she had just said. Ultra Violet did care about Harumi. But never considered her as a "close friend" she knows that deep down, Harumi was so much better than her. She was a princess and she had amazing combat skills. She looked up at her. At her terrific leadership. Without her, Garmadon wouldn't be back. Without that mentally torn teenager, she wouldn't be here. The purple coded girl started feeling guilt rise up inside of her. " Quiet one-" she was cut off by Harumi storming out of her room, not saying a word. Just simply leaving Ultra there. As she engulfed one of the biggest mistakes she has ever done in her life. 

~~~

Deeply shocked by what Her general just said to her, Harumi felt like she could trust no one. Oh right, she never trusted no one ever since that snake took her parents away from her. She was a heartless broken doll, who never gotten the support and love she needed after her parents' passing. She never wanted to be this cold. She wanted to be friendly and make many friends, hence, one of her biggest dreams was to be a ninja. But all those expectations came crashing down. She never asked to be an orphan, just like she never asked to hate her idols, the ninja and better yet, she never asked to feel saddened by a flock of words. " No Harumi, you've got to stay strong. " she told herself trying to escape the tight spot she was in. She wanted to cry. However it would just prove Ultra Violet's statement to be correct. She would be considered weak. 

Harumi knew it herself. She stepped inside the elevator and pressed the button that would bring her to Garmadon. She was really a weak girl. A weak girl who had to hide under a mask for years. Plotting her perfect revenge. But how can she accomplish it when she feels...this empty? And powerless? Clearly, Lord Garmadon has all the power, leaving the ressurecter with nothing. " My apolgizes, I wasn't expecting you to be here. " she heard a digital voice behind her. She uncrossed her arms and turned around to meet with the nindroid's helmet. Mr. E 

He scratched the back of his metallic head. " Well what im trying to say is. I wasn't expecting you to be in the elevator. " he rephrased his sentence. Harumi laughed slightly. " Which level are you going to anyway? " she asked, offering to press the button for him. He moved her hand away. " No need to, I was heading to our dark lord. Actually, he said he wanted to see the both of us and here we are. " he said as the elevator doors shut close and began making its way up to Garmadon's throne room. Harumi bit her lip. Oh not again...she thought in her mind. She was rather pleased that their previous conversation wasn't anything to do with her failures lately and at the same time unpleasing since it was something not as serious.