Chapter 19: The fight for Ninjago

As Skylor and the currently shapeshifted Mystaké made their way towards Borg tower. "Alright, just act like the second in command." Skylor advised with a sly look. The white haired quiet one held on the master of amber's combined wrists. She tightened her grip and saw the redhead's expression fall into one of pain. "You think I don't know how to act?" Mystaké teased, shaking her wrists slightly with a lifted brow. Skylor giggled. "Well I mean you're old and-" she was cut off by the oni giving her a uptight countenance. "Who you're calling old missy?" She chuckled as well. Skylor struggled to get her arms out of the ropes. If her hands weren't tied, she would have raised them up in the air with an apologetic manner. "Alright alright Im sorry. " she apologized, refusing to return to a serious composure. The old woman sighed and told her that they needed to keep moving in order to make this plan work. They kept walking until they noticed the big man by the stairs. "When we get into view with that member, we won't be going back. Are you ready?" Mystaké asked Skylor confidently. In which to not disappoint her, she nodded in response.

Both figures came into view and Skylor changed her current expression to a dejected one but she pushed herself to continue fighting her way out of the ropes. Making the whole scene seem real in the big man's grey-black pupils. Killow observed the two and his lips curved into a small smile. "Ah! There you are, I was starting to get worried." He admitted, slightly abashed. Mystaké shrugged and pushed Skylor inside. "I couldn't get Lloyd but I've got the next best thing." She remarked, smiling at Killow as he let her past easily. Man, this man didn't bother about personality. He just cared about someone's appearance. Getting a disgusted resistance member inside of here would be easier than they thought. They just didn't want to get caught this exact moment.

As they were escorted by Ultra Violet, Mystaké noticed that the purple coded general refused to even start a conversation with her. Since she was 'Harumi' after all. Skylor just glared the general as the doors finally opened to reveal Garmadon waiting for them by his throne room. "Move along." Ultra Violet instructed. Mystaké, playing along as Harumi, responded with a huff. "And since when do I take orders from my generals?" For Harumi, she had some moxie and confidence that was for sure. Ultra placed her hands on her hips. "Look Rumi, i am done with you. So done, you hear me?" She hissed toxically before walking past her. Skylor turned to Mystaké with a confused look. "What's going on between those two?" She asked quietly. Mystaké shrugged and pushed her forward softly so that she could keep walking. "No idea, probably some sort of argument." She guessed.
~~~
From back down, more precisely the doors to enter Borg tower, loud huffs, a sharp heart and footsteps raced towards the SOG base. The white haired girl hurried to the place right after she escaped. "Killow!" She screamed her lungs out when the man came in her view. The orange coded general's eyes snapped open when he heard his name being called. He turned his head to only see the quiet one run in his direction. "Quiet one?" He questioned confused. She didn't bother stopping in front of him to take a break from running. Instead, she grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. He knew that she couldn't possibly pull him in all on her own so he just helped her and ran along with her. "If you're here then who's-" he was cut off by the girl spamming her finger on the up-button in the elevator. "Violet?! Where's Violet?!" She cried in panic as she saw the doors open. She immediately ran inside of it and pressed the button to close the doors. Killow was still confused. "She's the one who escorted the two guests. One was dressed as you." He mentioned.
She growled, hitting her gloved fist on the metallic wall. "That was the Oni I was telling you guys about. Why couldn't we have caught her instead?!" She raged, begging the lift to go up faster. Killow reassured her by patting her on the back.

"It's not a big deal right? We'll stop them." He told her confidently. She lowered her head, her chin now on the railing. "It'll be hard and what makes it worse is that Violet isn't even aware of this. I wanted to reconcile with her but now that, that Oni is disguised as me, she probably ruined more than half of my reputation." she explained. Killow shook his head. "I'm sure she wouldn't be fooled. After all, she has a strong sense to be able to tell apart between both of you who her real friend is." He reassured her and smiled. "Violet's like that"
Harumi groaned in frustration. "You are damn wrong about that. That woman's insane."
~~~
"My lord, I present you with Skylor. An elemental master." Mystaké sneered, bending the redhead down so that she would bow down to her respective lord. Garmadon stood up from his throne, observing the orange-haired girl attentively. His voice becoming raspy as he was about to say anything. However, Ultra Violet, who was by Skylor and Mystaké's side. "Careful my dark excellence. Harumi forgot to add that she has the power to absorb!" She gritted her teeth and leant forward to point at Skylor then got back to her normal standing stance. Garmadon took a step back when hearing what the redhead clothed in orange could really do. He growled hesitant. "Absorb?" He questioned both of the girls. Mystaké gulped as she growled at Ultra Violet for blowing her cover half-way. "He is well aware of her powers! But your insubordination won't go unnoticed, Ultra Violet." She pointed at the girl angrily. Ultra Violet gasped in response.
"So you're saying I've done for the measly team?! How dare you! Watch how I'll rip your skin off the next time you-" She was interrupted by the emperor who clenched his fists in anger. He raised one of his four arms out to warn Ultra to stop talking.
He walked over to Harumi and walked circles around her. "Curious you didn't tell me that." He mentions. "For my advisor to leave that out is ill advised. " he states with narrowed bloodshot pupils. Ultra Violet gave off an angered look when he said: "advisor". Jealousy was written in her eyes. Alas, Skylor noticed that.