Chapter 11: Revenge is still coming

A/N Announcement! Would you like to see Harumi as the seventh and light green ninja? Then check out The Ninja Belonging To The Void! A story in collaboration with the lovely: RumiVoid! We worked really hard to put out the first five chapters in the book so that's why we're waiting till someone notices the storyline we've put out. So please, if you're interested in a fanfic that is mixed with a musical, check it out! And tell us what you think! Thanks!

"And this is for succeeding our mission." The water ninja smiled, raising her glass of fruit punch. It was the best thing that Misako and Skylor could find in the opened markets of Ninjago at the moment. Plus, not many of the elemental masters drink so they could all settle on fruit punch. Karlof smiled back, raising his glass with his strong metallic gloves. "It is an honour, for Karlof to be fighting alongside ninja." he replied to the water ninja's statement. The others all nodded and cheered. "Seriously though, how were you guys able to pull that off? Weren't there maximum security by the Borg tower?" Kai asked, genuinely confused. Lloyd shrugged but managed to keep his triumphant happy expression on despite the risky question. "I don't know. I thought my dad would have hired better guards..but to be honest, they were easy to pass through. The only real obstacle here was Harumi herself." the green ninja responded.
Kai took a bite of his meal and lifted an eyebrow. "But she didn't get in your way too much, right? " he questioned. Lloyd shook his head right after. "Nope, not at all,which is surprising. " he admitted. He really expected the second in command to be toughest obstacle when it comes to delivering a message to Ninjago city. However, he found that the mission was quite easy. Even young Wu could do it. He didn't want to jinx himself for any future missions though.

As the elemental masters were finished with their main course. Dareth stepped outside of the garbage depot's small kitchen while holding a plate of freshly baked small cakes. With a smile, he walked over to the people and let them serve themselves. One comment in particular by an elemental master made his heart stop for just a second. "Hey! You baked these?" It was Turner biting into one of the humid temperatured pasteries with an expression of shock. The brown ninja blushed profoundly. "They taste horrible don't they?" he asked almost in a whisper. The elemental master of speed shook his head and swallowed before he stood up from his chair. "No! These are fantastic! " he paused to nudge his friend Neuro, who was also trying out the baked pastery. "Right Neuro?" Turner's shoulder hit the master of the mind in a spot he was sensitive in. That caused the man to drop his small cake right back on his plate. He then faced the baker himself. "Delicious." He smiled. Dareth's blush became more prominent. "Aw thanks guys. No one has ever said that about my baking before. Probably because I barely bake." He replies. Turner and Neuro smiled. "Keep baking. You're amazing at it!" They encouraged. Dareth placed the plate in the center of the table, letting anyone grab a second one if they desire. Once his arms were freed, his arms quickly made their way to Turner and Neuro's figure. Both arms catching the elemental masters in a kind embrace.
"I'm so happy to have friends like you guys." He commented.
~~~
"Misako!" A child-like voice called the green ninja's mother by another table, away from the elemental masters. The old woman responded to the call by looking around until she found young Wu waving at her with an expression of interrogation. She walked closer to him until she could hear him properly. "Yes, what is it my child?" She used a small nickname on him. Wu, seeming to not question the nickname at all. She was glad because even though Wu wasn't her child and yet, her previous admirer, she still had the guts to give him that name. "Is there more tea?" He asks in a soft voice. His cup was empty, seeming he has drank all the tea Miskao gave him for supper. The woman chuckled. "Oh my dear, I believe that's enough tea for you enough." She reminded and patted his back gently.
Wu looked down but a smile was brought back to his lips when Misako pulled him in for a hug.

When they pulled away, Wu put his cup back on the table and yawned. Misako noticed that and giggled. "I think it's time for bed now." She coaxed him to grab her hand. In which the child accepted. As they walk towards the garbage depot's custom dormitories, the green ninja got off his chair and walked towards his mother and young uncle. "Hi mom, where are you going?" The blonde asked, genuinely curious. Misako smiled. "Just putting young Wu to bed, my son." She replied lovingly. Lloyd nodded and smiled. "Alright, have a good night Wu." he patted the boy's head. Young Wu giggled and walked over to Lloyd and wrapped his small arms around the green ninja's waist in an embrace. Lloyd's eyebrows lowered as bliss took over him. He bent over and hugged the child back. After that, Misako gestured Wu to come back to her and together, they walked towards the child's bedroom.