Chapter 17: The hunt for Lloyd

"Look I don't care what your opinions are but they are certainly here." Harumi kept her gaze at the horizon, his general alongside her and the sons of Garmadon behind her. "I don't exactly understand why we're being sent here. "  Killow rubbed the back of his head.
"And why didn't Violet come along? She's usually great at these kind of things." He continued which caused the quiet one to stop mid-way in her tracks. A huff was heard and she turned her head to face Killow. " Violet can forget about being my general honestly." She responded, surprisingly calmingly. For a second, the big man thought he would be scolded at since her aura and current mood didn't seem pleasing at all. "Yes ma'm. But come on, you guys just had an argument. It happens every time between friends." he mentioned, hoping to reason with her. Harumi just shrugged and kept walking, leaving the man and her gang behind. There was a small gap between them, Harumi getting farther away since Killow refused to move forward.

She eventually stopped by the bridge of the poor and almost abandoned ramparts of Ninjago. "Listen up sons of Garmadon. Get searching this place now and if you have found something highly suspicious, please inform me or your general Killow." She instructed before ordering Killow to actually look for people and ask them if they found the green ninja or not. He nodded and found a man. Brown hair, carrying a cart and what seemed to be his daughter following along behind him as well. He seemed frightened. Killow smiled at his feared look. "Have you seen the green ninja?" He asked, in his menacing tone like always. The man backed away, holding his daughter close to him. He just responded with heavy breathing, as if he was scared any second if he couldn't provide them with the information they needed. Rumi stepped up towards the man and his beautiful child. She observed them attentively before glaring Killow. "He's lying!" She concluded, earning a shocked gasp from the father and daughter. The orange coded general cracked his knuckles, with a mischievous smirk on his frontage.

That's until a whistle from above the roofs of the poorly built houses was heard. It was quiet loud even though it came from the location to Zenith. The SOG turned their heads up to only receive the green ninja landing a few inches away from them. Harumi growled as she ran ahead of her gang. "After him!" She demanded. With that, the green ninja, also known as the wise shapshfting Oni Mystaké began running along, passing the small stream, where soon, Nya and Jay would meet her.
~~~
The agile ninja hopped on the boats as they tried to avoid the sons of Garmadon, chasing her. Harumi raged as she saw Mystaké leap on the boats, meaning she had to order her clumsy minions to hop on them too. "Killow take the boats, I'm using the sidewalk." She demanded, running past the big man. He nodded and slowly but quickly placed his first foot on a boat containing two people. While the others followed Harumi and the other half hopped on the boats, catching up to Mystaké. "This is bad..." she spoke through a bracelet. She just kept jumping until she was out of the river and arrived on main land. From there, she kept running non-stop. She may be old but she wanted to help her city. Nya nodded, slowly lowering her hat as she noticed Killow get on the boat. Jay was T-posing the entire time, as if he was feeling the breeze through him as Nya stirred the boat. The boat kept going forward until it took a sharp left. The water ninja, swinging her hand to the mere left as Killow gave an angered look. He growled as they entered a tunnel. Where Zane met them. His ice powers being summoned, he gave a determined and proud look through his tin-foil coat for a face. "How are you driving this boat?!" Killow questioned, raising the tone. Nya lifted her head up. "I have my ways.." she simply responded.

Mystaké kept running, the members of the SOG getting even closer to her. "They're catching up to me." She warned the others through the bracelet. She huffed, catching her breath. "Just lead them to the alleyway I told you about." The voice of the master of amber was heard through the communication device. Mystaké shook her head. "That won't work exactly. There's too many for you to handle." She reminded, caring for the redhead. She looked around her for any way to get a better get-away. Her eyes lit up as she noticed a trashbin.
"Wait." She spoke swiftly through the device, telling Skylor to hang on. She lifted her can up and turned a bit to only throw the metallic cylinder at the incoming guards. Harumi gasped as she turned to the left, leading to another alleyway as the bin came in her direction. It was pretty smart that she just lunged herself in here, or else her face would be completely red from the stains of blood, not just her painted eyes. The other guards however, got knocked down by the bin, leaving only two to follow the old woman.