O N E

Kayla's P.O.V

Our lips move in sync aggressively craving one another.

His arms were securely wrapped around my waist while mine was wrapped around his neck pulling him closer deepening our kiss.

"Ehmm" I hear someone clear their throat.

I don't acknowledge the person next to me and continue kissing him.

"Kayla please stop sucking Kevin's face off and listen to me," she says sternly.

I pull away from Kevin and see his lips were now swollen and covered in the shiny lip gloss I wore.

"One second," I turn and tell Veronica.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms in front of her chest as she taps her foot on the floor impatiently.

I kiss Kevin roughly one last time lingering my lips on his and softly whispering into his ear.

"See you later babe."

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me causing me to wink in response and grin widely.

He pushes himself off the lockers and walks away cleaning his lips with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Gross," I hear Veronica complain.

"Oh shut up," I say turning around and wiping the rest of the lip gloss off my lips.

"I still don't understand why you are dating him. You cheat on him and he cheats on you. What's the point of having a relationship!" She exclaims

"It's only for show and you know that."

"Yeah, I do but still you are cheating on him."

"Veronica you know how I am," I say looking up at her.

"Yeah yeah," she says retreating back.

"You are everything I'm not. Point proved. "

She chuckles and jokingly rolling her eyes.

"So tomorrow Steve is having a party at his house-"

"Definitively going"

"Of course you are," she says clearly knowing my answer.

The door unexpectedly burst opened, making me turn to see the biggest asshole of the school walking next to his jerk-tourage.

He confidently walks down the hall wearing his football jacket and books in hand winking at the random girls standing around, melting in their spot.

He was the biggest player of them all.

He made you believe whatever you wanted just to get you in bed then forgot you.

Typical of him.

He had the looks, the charm, and the determination.

Poor girls who fell for him.

The fuckboy.

Next to him stood his twin brother, Grayson.

Grayson was wearing the same football jacket and walked along the other jerks laughing at something one of them said.

Of course, they thought they were the kings of this school. Obviously.

All the girls fell at their feet begging for the slightest bit of attention.

As for me, I took down 3/5 of them. They simply fell right at my feet. All except for Ethan and Grayson, of course.

I never found interest in them so I never bothered trying.

As they pass us, my eyes meet Ethan's intense gaze that was looking straight at me.

I simply batted my eyelashes and smirked at him before looking away.

just a little taste of the Jones charm

"Let's go," I tell Veronica.

"Okay," she says holding on to the strap of her backpack.

I pick up my bag from the floor and swing it over my shoulder as we walk the opposite direction as them.

Ethan's P.O.V

I push the door open and confidently walk into my living hell.

"Party tomorrow at Steve's," Grayson says.

All the other guys start talking and laughing getting hyped about the party.

Me on the other hand, I was silently flirting with the girls around the hallway.

The effect I have on them was priceless.

They go weak with a single touch and it's so simple for me to use them then leave them.

It's what I'm good at.

I continue to walk down the hallway until my eyes come in contact with Kayla's.

She is what you call a whore.

Yeah, she has a boyfriend, but she cheats on him all the time.

He does too so I guess its even, but it's none of my concern.

She sleeps around and leaves them after she is satisfied.

The guys are so stupid falling at her fingertips easily.

She is a manipulative bitch that always gets what she wants, but she won't get that from me.

I plan to never mess with her.

She is way too complicated.

My eyes linger longer than their supposed to and she takes notice of that.

She looks at me and flutters her long black eyelashes at me smirking before she looks away.

Of course, she would do that.

I shake my head and walk away.