T H R E E

Warning.
Some of the content might be very uncomfortable.

Ethan's P.O.V

When we get up the stairs I quickly crash my lips on to hers pinning her to the wall giving me more control.

Our tongues explore each other's mouth making such craving intensify.

We don't hesitate and start making our way to a room that was wide open.

Kayla's P.O.V

We make our way into an empty room as both our lips move in sync craving more physical contact.

We both start to take off our shirts throwing them somewhere in the room.

He pushes me down on the bed and begins leaving sloppy kisses all through my body making me a moaning mess.

He stops at my waistband and begins to unbuckle my jeans and swiftly takes them off in one movement leaving me in my bralette and my black lace panties.

I see him lick his lips and I pull him in by wrapping my hands around his neck making him connect his lips with mine.

I quickly flip us over straddling him as I lower my body and begin leaving hickies on his neck.

I then lower my body, even more, getting moans and groans as I get closer to his growing bulge.

I unbuckle his jeans and take them off slowly making him very impatient.

I smirk knowing he is eager and grind on him, making him groan in pleasure.

He doesn't hesitate and flips us back over as he begins to pull down my panties and take off my bralette.

He takes his boxers and pants off and pulls out a condom.

He puts it on his large length and begins to align himself to my entrance.

Without warning, he thrust himself into me and I feel a large pain at first that follows with lots of pleasure.

"R-right t-t-there," I moan as he hits my g spot repeatedly.

I buckle my hips into his making me feel even more ecstatic than before.

The room fills with our loud moans and groans as his thrust become quicker.

"O-ohh my g-god," I say feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I begin to feel a knot forming in my stomach meaning I'm close.

His thrusts are getting sloppier and slower as he is also close.

"I'm close"

I feel him thrust in harder one last time as I feel my back arch as I finally release.

He pulls out and goes and throws the condom away.

He quickly gets dressed and comes back to kiss me.

"Bye," he says kissing me roughly lingering his lips on mine.

Oh, fuck no.

He's about to leave but I pull him back by his wrist.

I push him back down on the bed and straddle him once again. I begin to leave a hickie right where everyone can see.

I then pull away and whisper something into his ear.

"You can go," I say moving away from him.

I sit down on the edge of the bed covering my body with the sheets. He gets up and walks out the door closing it behind him.

I try to get up but I feel my thighs sore. Fuck.

I try my best to get dressed and decide not to wear my heels anymore.

I painfully walk towards the bathroom and fix my hair and put on a layer of the darker lipstick I brought.

When I think I look decent, I make my way back to the dance floor.

I see Roni dancing and I try joining her and pretend my legs don't hurt.

After a while, I feel someone wrap their arms around me.

"My baby is so fucking sexy," Kevin whispers into my ear.

"Only for you," I say as I turn around and face him.

Typical party

Ethan's P.O.V

I make my way back outside with the guys and see them cheer as I walk over.

"So was it good?" Ashton asked with a smirk on his face.

"I left her begging for more," I say chuckling darkly.

They all cheer again and chuckle.

"Let's go get more drinks and you can show us who she was," Drew said.

We all get up and walk towards over to the door and walk back into the house.

"Clean that nude lipstick off your neck and lips dude," Grayson whispers.

I wipe off my lips and neck with my hand and walk towards the bar.

"Do you see her," Ashton screams above the loud music.

"I bet she couldn't get up after that," I brag.

"That's our guy," Drew says placing his hand over his shoulder drinking a beer.

I chuckle and push him off as I get a drink of my own.

I look around trying to spot her but I don't remember what she looked like.

Her nude lipstick is the only clue I had and her dark honey eyes.

I turn over and make brief eye contact with her eyes.

Kayla

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The one person I said I'll never mess with of course.

She is sitting on her boyfriend's lap flirting with him.

Her lips were now a darker shade than before.

Bitch.

-

A/n

Ik the smut was kinda bad I'm going to work on it but hope you enjoyed the chapter