S I X

Warning

Kayla's P.O.V

His eyes wandered all around my body enjoying his view.

He licked his lips and came closer to my ear as his whole body hovered over me.

"Your such a tease," he whispered as his voice was rough and sexy.

I felt a chill run all through my back as his breath hit the back of my ear making me groan in response asking for more physical contact.

He pushes himself up and I meet his round hazel eyes.

My body quickly jolts up as I wake up from my dream.

My eyes are wide open and I feel small drops of sweat stream down my forehead.

I run my hand through my hair and groan.

"Ughhhh,"

I lay back down in my bed as I notice its almost time for school.

I hate that I just fucking dreamt about him and craving his touch. I hate that.

I get up from the bed and follow my daily morning routine.

The outfit I chose to wear today was a black skirt that was only an inch above my knee and a white t-shirt with my Adidas all-star.

I curled my beautiful long hair and only applied a bit of mascara and lip balm.

Once satisfied with how I looked, I went downstairs and got my bag and keys, and headed out for school.

Ethan's P.O.V

I wore my usual black t-shirt and jeans with black vans to school.

I ran my hands through my hair pushing it over to the side a bit making it less messy looking.

I glance at myself in the mirror quickly and make my way downstairs.

I grab my backpack and keys and rush out the door.

I throw my backpack in the passenger seat and hop in turning the key in the ignition.

I drive to school and park in my usual spot.

I grab my backpack and throw it behind my shoulder as I walk in.

I walk in and see all the girls freeze as I walk.

They whisper something to each other and admire me.

Classic.

I keep walking to my group of friends and say hi to the guys with our usual bro handshake.

We make short conversation when I see her walking in.

She is so fucking hot

Her hair was flowy and moved swiftly as she walked. That black skirt of hers made her irresistible. Her long slim legs made me feel the need to spread them apart.