T W E N T Y - F O U R

Kayla's P.O.V

"He needs to ask you out already!" Veronica exclaims as I take a couple books out of my locker.

I jokingly roll my eyes and laugh at her. "Roni calm down. I'm not complaining."

"You should, its been months. Months I tell you?!" she exaggerates.

God, she can be so over dramatic.

"We are taking things slow," I say as I close my locker.

"Girl come on, he needs to man up and ask you out already," Roni rants.

Why is she acting like this?

The only reason why she would be- oh Roni

"Roni is this about the end of the school dance?" I question as I turn to look over her.

"Of course! Noah and I are going together and you need a date."

I glare at her and shake my head.

"Ethan will-" I say right before I get cut off.

~

The door unexpectedly burst open loudly making me turn to see the biggest asshole of the school walking next to his jerk-tourage.

He confidently walks down the hall wearing his football jacket and books in hand winking at the random girls standing around melting in their spot.

He was the biggest player of them all.

He made you believe whatever you wanted just to get you in bed then forgot you.

Typical of him.

He had the looks, the charm and the determination.

Poor girls who fell for him.

The fuckboy.

~

The door burst open as I see Ethan walking in next to his friends laughing and smiling.

A smile forms on my face as I see him walk in with a bright smile plastered on his face.

His glaze meets mine and its like sparks are flying between us.

I felt the love.
I felt the happiness.
I felt it all.

Who would of thought we would work out. I chuckle.

Ethan's P.O.V

"I'm working on it," I say as we push the school doors open.

"The dance is soon dumbass," Drew says.

All of the guys laugh at his comment and look at me.

"I have a plan chill," I smile brightly as I make my way down the hall.

~