T E N

Kayla's P.O.V

I park my car right outside the house and take the key out of the ignition.

I step out of my car and hesitantly walk over to the front door still debating whether or not I should turn back.

I get to the front door and lightly knock a couple times before I step back as I wait for him to open.

I stand there rocking back and forward on the balls of my feet feeling a bit nervous.

After a couple minutes the door opens, revealing a tired looking Ethan.

Ethan's P.O.V

I hear knocks at the door and I hesitate to get up.

I rub my tired eyes and hastily walk downstairs to see who was at the door.

As I open the door, I see Kayla quickly turn her attention to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a husky tone furrowing my eyebrows.

"I needed you," she says as she walks past me.

I close the door behind us and follow her up to my room.

"If you wanted to do something you should of told me. I would of not fallen asleep," I chuckle lightly as I walk into my room.

She sit near the corner of my bed and gives me an annoyed stare.

"I can't do anything I already told you that,"she says in an annoyed tone.

I walk over to her and lay down next to where she is sitting.

"Then why the fuck are you here?" I ask looking up at the room ceiling.

"I caught Roni and Kevin together," she says as she lays down with me.

"Dang that sucks," I state still looking up.

"Yeah it fucking does," she says letting a deep breath out.

"Do you want to make out to forget about it?" I ask as I plop on my elbows looking at her.

"That's not going to fucking help," she rudely says.

"Someone is being moody," I comment but get pushed right after.

"Okay I'm sorry," I say laying next to her.

"I know this goes against our little rules and shit but I want us to like hang out or whatever. I just don't want to go home."

"We can go eat somewhere," I suggest.

"We should go somewhere far so nobody can see us," she states.

"I know a place that's a couple hours away, lets go," I say getting up.

"Lets go," she says as she gets up.

This is going to be something.

Kayla's P.O.V