E I G H T

Song recommended for chapter: Electric Love - Borns (put on repeat)

Also this chapter is more imaginative so imagine one of those montages in movies where instead of having a sex scene each time they cut it in parts and clips.

Kayla's P.O.V

I felt the top of his nose and warm breath touch my bare abdomen making goosebumps form all through my skin making me feel more unsteady.

A smirk appears on his face as he lowers himself down making sure to make every single nerve in my body tingle.

The sex became an addiction we couldn't control.

It became a daily routine for us.

The loud moans and grunts that escaped our lips erupted loudly every time we felt our pleasures being met.

After he is done I quickly straddle him by his waist and a small giggle escapes my mouth as I push my hair out of the way and lower my head down on his neck as his large hands hold my back.

It was fun having something like this each week.

I always felt the rush of adrenaline rush through my body.

It felt amazing.

As we both meet our high, Ethan gets off me and lays down next to me covering himself with a white sheet.

But then everything ended the same way every time.

I wrap another white sheet around my naked body and walk over to collect my clothes.

"I still don't understand why you do that. It's not like I haven't seen you naked," he chuckles as he rests his weight on his elbows.

I turn around and face him with my clothes in hand.

"Seeing me naked when having sex is different to after sex. I should at least respect my body a little more after don't you think," I say as I walk to his bathroom and change.

After I fix myself up, I walk out and leave the house.

Until next time.

Ethan's P.O.V

"Ethan..." she says out of breath.

I swear I don't know how this hasn't become boring.

The chemistry between us was strong and our needs never seemed to get full filled.

"Mhmm" she hums in response as I get closer and closer to the place that needs more attention is.

Her responses are music to my ears.

The way she screams my name out of pure bliss.

It excited me.

It was that rush of adrenaline that I craved.

We are like pros at this and it felt fucking amazing.

Her moans became louder and louder when her phone rings.

"Give me a sec," she says catching her breath as she grabs her phone.

"Hey baby," she says softly in her phone.

A smirk plasters over my face knowing how fun this going to be.

My fingers begin to enter her when her breath hitches.

"Umm... Babe yeah I'll see you there i-i-i have to go" she says as she hangs up the phone.

"You couldn't wait-t-t," she says.

This is the thrill I seeked.

After we were done she quickly got dressed and was about to leave silently when I hear a knock at my door.

"Ethan I need help on something can you open up" he mumbles outside the door.

Kayla's eyes widen as she looks over my direction.

"Shit" I whisper under my breath.

I quickly walk over to the door and tell Kayla a plan.

"Ima tell him to close his eyes and after that, you run as quickly as possible, got it?" I say in a low voice.

"Got it" she mocks me.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and open the door and step out.

"Dude why didn't you just open the door?" Grayson asks.

"My fuck buddy is in there so I need you to close your eyes," I demand.

"What the fuck since when do you have a 'fuck buddy'?" he says surprised.

"Since now, and I do what I want to so close your eyes," I say harshly.

"Whatever," he says closing his eyes.

To make sure he doesn't see her I cover his eyes with my hand and open the door quickly with my free hand.

Kayla quickly runs out and leaves the house in a flash without getting seen.

I take my hand off Grayson's eyes and see he has a smirk plastered in his face.

"Shut the hell up I'm not yelling you anything," I say.

Kayla's P.O.V

I run to my car and open my door to the driver's seat.

I hop inside and turn on the ignition.

My phone starts to ring as I see his name flashing.

"He didn't see you," he speaks roughly.

"He better not Dolan."

"Awww you're scared about your boyfriend finding out" he teases.

"Shut the fuck up" I say rudely.

"This is why you should dump him. More sex for us. No interruptions" he says.

"Remember we are not exclusive. Bye now," I say hanging up the phone.

God, he is annoying

---

A/N

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 350 READS

ILY SO MUCH