S E V E N T E E N

Kayla's P.O.V

Everything around me seems to be changing and to be honest, I'm not even sure if this is normal.

For one I rarely hook up with anyone anymore, which is rare, considering I used to do that every weekend.

Two Ethan and I have been getting closer each day making our relationship with one another different.

After that night of the party at my house, I avoided contact with him.

Yeah maybe there is nothing going on between us but I just want to make sure of it.

Overall somethings are just shifting and I'm not liking that so far.

Ethan's P.O.V

"So Saturday huh?" Ashton says as he chuckles.

"Who's party is this?" I curiously ask.

"This dude named Jax or something I don't know, but who cares," he chuckles once again.

Of course another party.

You know this routine thing of going to parties and hooking up are getting kinda of repetitive to the point they aren't exciting anymore.

I mean its still cool and fun I guess but eh.

I just don't know. It's weird now...

Ever since Kayla and I started our deal, I was fine fucking other girls but then something shifted between us.

I just don't know how to feel about that.

Feel wtf no

"Dude are you even listening," Drew asks.

"Of course I am," I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Like I was saying..." Drew says.

As he talks Kayla then walks in effortlessly looking stunning as always.

Wait what. I think to myself.

I look away from Kayla and look slightly down to the ground.

I hate Kayla, not like her.

I repeat in my head a couple times.

She continues to walk down to her locker as her dark black curls bounce up and down as she walks over.

"Man someone is seriously on your mind," Ashton states as he laughs at me.

I look back at the guys and sarcastically laugh at them.

"You're hilarious Ash, maybe you should be a fucking comedian," we all laugh.

-

After a while of calling each other out I turn back to see Kayla but something inside me clicked once I saw her.

Kayla's P.O.V.