S E V E N

Warning

Kayla's P.O.V

Ethan texted me earlier today saying nobody was home and to come over so that's what I'm doing.

I get to his house and try to remember where he told me the spare key was.

I pick up the fake planter that was near the steps and grab the key that was taped underneath it.

I unlock the house and put the key and planter back in its original place.

I step inside the house and close the door behind me.

I turn around and see Ethan walking downstairs stopping in the middle of the staircase.

"Took you long enough," he says with a sassy attitude.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and start going up the stairs reaching him.

"If you would have opened up the door maybe I would have been in here a few minutes earlier," I say with a tone walking passed him.

"Babe I'm just showing you how to get inside my house any time you want." He says as we continue to walk up the stairs.

I walk inside his room and plop down on his bed.

"Someone is eager already," he says rubbing his hands together and biting his lower lips as he comes closer to me.

As he comes closer he begins to hover my small figure making me rest my back on the bed.

We are now face-to-face only inches apart as he begins to lean in.

I stop him from kissing me as I push his chest away with my hand.

"We should try something," I say in a soft innocent voice.

"I'm up for it," he says with a devilish smirk.

He will just have to wait and see.

Ethan's P.O.V

Kayla makes me sit down on my desk chair and makes me watch her.

"You aren't going to do anything until I tell you to okay," she says with a smirk.

"Kayla what do you want me to do beg for you" I tease.

"Oh, Ethan. You will see won't you," she says walking over to me and caressing my cheek.

She walks away and locks my door making sure nobody enters.

She turns back around and looks straight at my eyes not breaking eye contact as she begins to take off every item of clothes she is wearing.

She pulls her shirt up revealing her nice-looking breast that was covered by her white lace bra.

She unbuckles her jeans and pulls them down slowly revealing her long silky slim legs.

She then sexily walks over to me in only her white bra and panties and begins teasing me.

"Do you mind taking my bra off?" she says in a husky voice turning around and squatting a bit making her ass look bigger.

God, she is such a tease.

I unclip her bra and throw it next to the pile of her clothes.

"I appreciate your help but there's something else you're still missing," she says as she turns around and pulls on her panties waistband.

I give her a stern look and she responds by biting her lip.

She adjusts her body so it's facing me as I pull down her panties with both my hands.

Once I took them off her she pulls my chair a bit closer to the bed.

I sit there as she lays down in bed messing with her hair.

I swear she is so fucking hot

"Since you think you can boss me around, maybe I should get to tease you a bit" she smirks.

"Babe that's not how this works," I say.

"Well, let's see who is going to end up being right in the end" she chuckles darkly.

I shake my head no and wait to see what she has in plan.

Her hands begin to roam all around her body making her moan slightly every time she does it.

I sit up straight watching the view in from of me as she begins to lower her hand even more than before.

"Let's see how this goes shall we," she says.

Kayla's P.O.V

I let my hands roam all through my body as I let slight moans here and there.

Ethan sits in front of me watching every move I make like a thirsty little dog on a hot summer day, making me feel more turned on.

My hand begins to lower and lower each time making me feel more excited.

I reach my burning heat and begin to rub it in small circles.

"Why can't-t-t-t you-u please me  Etha-a-n-n," I moan.

"Why don't you let me," he says in response as he watches me attentively.

I begin to speed up the pace and see his growing bulge peek out a bit.

"Oh my god Ethan," I moan loudly as my back arches and my eyes roll behind my back.

"Kayla are you done," he says with his voice sounding a bit shaky.

"Not enough," I say and begin to spread my legs open a bit more and stop my movements.

I take a pause them continue moving faster than before.

"Ethan o-o-h E-Ethan," I scream.

"Kayla," he says in a rough tone.

"Oh my god," I say as a feel a knot forming inside my stomach meaning I'm close.

"Kayla please" he screams.

"Ethan..." I say as I release.

I clean my self up and lick my finger clean.

Ethan sits there impatiently keeping his eyes fixated on me.

"You can get up now," I say out of breath.

He quickly stands up and hovers my naked body.

"It's my turn now," he says in a husky voice.

Boy am I going to have fun

---

A/N

Just came up with the storyline and oof this is going to be exciting.