Chapter 4: That time of the month

(Edited)

Akira P.O.V:

I woke up with warmth wrapped around my body. I snuggled deeper into it, sighing in content, a small smile made its way to my lips. I felt a heaviness on my waist and a large pillow in front of me. A rythmic thumping coming from the pillow began to lule me back to sleep. I felt my pillow shift slightly as I slowly moved closer to it somehow.

"Good morning princess." A slightly deep voice rumbled. I grumbled and flipped over finding more warmth on the other side of me. Now snuggling into that warmth.

"I don't think Akira knows what she's doing." Another deep voice said with a slight laugh as I shifted around.

"mmmmm 10 more minutes." I say wrapping my arms around something soft at my waist, I stroked the soft and fluffy material that also kinda felt like hair.... I quickly opened my eyes and looked down to see Jyugo's arms wrap around my waist his face buried in my stomach. My hand stroked through his soft hair unintentionally. I looked around me to see Uno on one side resting his head on a hand as he laid on his side looking at me. On the other side of me Rock was lying down looking at me. I looked around some more and found Nico attached to one of my arms.

"That's why I was so warm." I say waking Nico up, he yawned and rubbed one of his eyes.

"Good morning Aki-chan. How did you sleep?" He asks letting go of my arm and sitting up.

"Pretty good. I was really warm for the entire night so that was nice." I say looking at everyone with a soft smile.

"You were hugging me the entire night princess. I definitely slept well." Uno cooed hugging himself while swaying back and forth. Rolling my eyes at him, I focused my attention to Jyugo.

I poked Jyugo repeatedly trying to wake him up. He swatted my hand away and wrapped his arm back around my waist. Snuggling deeper into my stomach he mumbled something while falling back asleep.

"It seems like Jyugo can finally sleep in the cell." Rock laughs while poking Jyugo making him wake up again.

"What do you want. I'm trying to sleep here." He mumbles trying to fall back asleep.

"Well its time to get up lazy ass." I say flicking his head softly, causing him to get off me. He pouts rubbing his head mumbling under his breath. An aching pain erupted in my abdomen making  me double over. This was the only type of pain I could feel... cramps.

"Shit...." I mumble clamping a hand over my stomach, tightly closing one eye.

"Are you all right princess?" Uno asks worriedly.

"Yea I'm just in a lot of pain." I breathed out my teeth clenched tightly, I need to go to the bathroom or contact the Warden immediately.

"I thought you said you can't feel pain though." Jyugo says looking up at me from his position around my waist.

"There is only one pain I can feel.... cramps." I say getting up making Jyugo fall off me. I unlock the cell and run out quickly making my way towards the guards room. I barge in and find Hajime seated at his desk.

"I need to se the warden, right now." I say seriously walking over to Hajime's desk.

"And why the hell are you out of your cell number 22." Hajime says glaring at me.

"I suggest you get me to the Warden right now before there is a bloody mess in this room and my cell." I say still holding my stomach, now glaring at Hajime.

"Was that a threat."

"Hell no. I was being serious, I just started my period and the warden is the only female. Also there will be a puddle of blood right here if you don't get me to her right now." I say bluntly shifting from foot to foot. He stands up abruptly and starts to walk out the room.