Chapter 10: Help...

Akira P.O.V:

Empty...

That's all I feel.

'My fault... It's all my fault.... Everything... Every time... Its always my fault.' I thought to myself as I lay limp, crusted blood on my burnt and cut figure, in Hajime's arms. Tears fell from my blank and dull red eyes. Watching the grey, cracked ceiling move above me I felt hopeless... broken. Looking at Hajime I saw his small red eyes flick down to me, worry and sorrow filled them. A large frown plastered on his face as he looked at me, I stared back not like I would usually do. I was in more of a daze, not paying attention to what I was looking at.

Before I knew it I was being placed onto my already made futon, I curled up into a ball hiding my face in a pillow.

"A-Akira-chan you need to clean up. O-or else your injuries could get infected." Nico kneeled next me worry filled his dark colored orbs.

"Yea, and we can't have that happen to ya now can we." Rock says from the other side of me. I take my head out of the pillow looking up at the ceiling, my eyes a deep dull red color.

"Let it get infected. I deserve it." I say, my voice empty of emotion.

"I'll call the warden to help you wash up. Your welcome brat." Hajime spat, crossing his arms at me. I just looked at him, he flinched slightly at my empty gaze before turning around and walking out of the cell. Nico and Rock tried to talk to me but of course it didn't work, so they just talked with each other. Still trying to include me at random moments. I just gazed at the wall, my knees pulled up to my chest as I sat in a corner.

Suddenly, Momo walked into the cell, Hajime following her. She looked around until her gaze met my raged figure. Her face scrunched up as she quickly walked over to me, hauling me over her shoulder she walked out of the cell holding me like a sack of potatoes. I hung limply looking at the wall as it moved quickly, wincing as I saw the infirmary. I began to struggle in her grasp, thrashing about until she dropped me. I landed on my feet in a crouched position, standing up quickly I ran to the infirmary.

I tried to make my way over to Uno's bed after making it into the infirmary. I was stopped by an arm wrapping around my waist and picking me up. I looked around to find Momo looking down at me sorrow etched into her features. I gave up and let her carry me to wherever we were going. She set me down on a wooden stool in a bathroom. 'So she's gonna bathe me. Right that's what Hajime said...' I stared at Momo as she got into a bathing suit.

"I am going to wash you. Are you ok with me seeing you bare." She asks cautiously looking down at me. I nodded not caring at the moment. She undressed me and gently set me into a steaming hot bath. Taking a wet towel she lathered my body in soap letting it soak in for a minute she took a hand full of shampoo and massaged it into my hair. I'm not going to lie, it felt pretty good after the day I had. Today.....

I felt hot tears escape my eyes as I remembered the events that occurred today. Loud hiccups escaped my mouth as I continued to cry. I lifted my hands to my eyes and sobbed into them as Momo began to wash my body off. She lifted me out of the bath and put me on a low stool, continuing with my hair she washed the shampoo out. Taking a handful of conditioner she rubbed it into my now lightly colored pink/white and black hair. She washed it out and placed me into a different tub, washing anything that was left on my body off. Picking me up out of the bath once again she dried me off and put me in a black and dark blue jumpsuit.

"I'm gonna bring you back to your cell now. Are you okay with that or do you want to stay with me." I looked up at her with my now puffy red eyes.

"I want to stay with you.... I....I can't stand being with Rock and Nico right now.... I .... I hurt one of their friends.... Who would want to be my friend anymore...." I slowly looking down to my now bandaged feet. I was wrapped in bandages all the way up to my neck, I had a couple of bandages on my cheeks.