Uno's and Jyugo's Reward

Akira P.O.V:

I jump awake, my face slick with sweat, my hair sticking to my forehead and neck. Another nightmare.... I had been having nightmares for the past few days, I wouldn't really call them nightmares, rather bad memories. The anniversary of my crime was coming up, when I killed the man that tortured and murdered my family. It would be 9 years, 9 years since I escaped that demon, but I still feel and remember everything he did to me. Lightly tracing the scars that covered my arms, my mind fills with the bone chilling smile that man gave me while torturing me. I shiver and wrap my arms around my body, thinking back to it I'm kind of glad he never cut my face.

Looking around I see everyone still asleep, the sun just started to come up. I unconsciously reached down and began to pet Jyugo's soft hair for comfort. Sadly, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to fall back asleep so I decided to listen to music, humming along to the song I was listening to I let my mind wander for what felt like hours.

A hand was placed on my shoulder causing me to jump slightly. Opening my eyes and looking at who put their hand on my shoulder I find Uno staring at me, his eyes full of worry. Badump... My face instantly became red as I put my hand on my chest, gripping it tightly.

"P-princess are you okay??" Uno asked his hand still on my shoulder, pulling me slightly forward.

"Yea I-I'm fine! Don't worry!" I say standing up, brushing his hand off while giving him a smile.

Quickly, I walked into the bathroom connected to our cell and begin to get ready. Gripping my chest tightly, I think back to the fluttering feeling in my stomach and the way my face heat up when I looked at Uno. 'Could what Momo have said been true?? B-but I've never loved anyone in a romantic way in my entire life! Whatever.... I just won't think about it and focus on today!' I think to myself as I put on my clean clothes.

I was about to open the door when it was suddenly opened. Before I was able to react I was tackled to the floor.

"PRINCESSSSSS!!!! ARE YOU OKAY YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE!!" Uno said while knocking me down, causing him to fall on top of me.

His face close to mine as he caught himself, he didn't move and my heart began to beat faster again. Badump-badump-badump-badump.... My face felt hot as I stared into his sky blue eyes. He moved his face close to mine, his face fanned over my face as my face grew even more red, by now my face were a red as my eyes. He glanced down at my lips then back up to my eyes, his face now becoming a vibrant red color.

"I-I-I'm sorry... Didn't mean to fall on you haha.. Are you okay?" Uno slowly got off me and stood up, extending an arm to help me up.

"Yea I'm fine! Haha are you okay too?" Avoiding eye contact with him I brushed the invisible dust off myself.

"W-well we should get to breakfast. I heard your reward is coming in today!" I say walking out of the bathroom, pulling him with me by the hand.

---le time skip---

My cellmates, Hajime, and I were standing in front of two large doors that supposedly lead to Uno's reward. I remember him telling us that he asked for a game room but.... didn't Nico get basically the same thing? Or was there a difference between a game room and an arcade? Well were about to find that out.

The large door were opened, revealing a large blue room filled with a couch, a table, a shogi set, a pool table, darts, and many other fun games. My eyes widened in excitement... There was definitely a difference between an arcade and a game room. We all (except Hajime of course) ran into the room, looking around and touching all the different games.

"Oh guys by the way I invited some more people. It wouldn't be any fun if we didn't play with more people!" Uno said looking at all of us with a wide grin on his face.