Chapter 5: The new ninja inmate

(Edited)

Akira P.O.V:

It had been a week since I finished my period and everything went back to normal. Nico would talk to me about a  new anime he was watching, Rock and I would have a long conversation about which food was the best, and Jyugo would escape from the cell while I timed how long he would last.

Uno was a different story though, him and I would stay up late and talk about things that happened in our past. We got to know each other very well, I would play with his hair during the night after everyone went to bed.

He was such a flurtatious guy and it was funny watching him try to flirt with me, every night we did the same thing. Everyone would go to bed, Jyugo would wake up and fall asleep on me while I pet his hair. Uno and I would stay up super late talking about everything we had done before getting to Nanba. It was also funny listening to his stories about how he broke out of prison just to go on a date. I had told him about my family and how I broke out of every prison by myself.

Yamato would take us to building 5 every other day to train, I also got to know Liang. He was another interesting guy, every time we trained we ran next to each other and talked about random stuff. Like how long we've been in prison or how we started to work out and become really strong.

I learned that he was 19 and Chinese, he liked certain sweets and absolutely adored Samon, to my dismay. We fought each other every other time we went to training, he had gotten stronger every time I fought him and it excited me.

Today was like any other day, we sat in the cell doing almost nothing. Nico was reading manga, Rock was looking at the menu for today, Jyugo had escaped and then gotten thrown back into the cell with bumps on his head. Uno and I were playing a card game, I hadn't won a game yet and it was slightly frustrating me. Pausing the game I went and used the bathroom, as I was washing my hands I heard a comotion coming from inside the cell. I walked out curious about all the comotion. I noticed a man in the corner with Rock, Uno, and Nico crowding him.

He had light pink hair that was put up in a low ponytail, almost reaching the ground. He had golden eyes, half his face was covered in a black cloth that wrapped around his entire body. He was wearing a purple jumpsuit that was opened like a vest, red cloth was wrapped around his wrists, and a small black ribbon was tied around his forehead with a gold piece in the middle.

Our eyes met and he bolted to me, he was about an inch shorter than Uno. Kneeling down in front of me he grabbed my hand and began to speak.

"Hello my lady, I am Tsukumo inmate number 1399. What is your name if I may ask?" Touching my hand to his forehead then standing up, my hand still in his.

"Umm my name is Akira Yakuzaki inmate 1322." I reply taking my hand from his grip while backing up slightly uncomfortable.

"What a beautiful name Lady Akira." He kneeled once again putting his head down, "I will forever serve you my Lady."

"What are you doing to princess!" Uno exclaimed rushing over to me and grabbing me, russhing back over to the group he set me behind everyone. I stood there sweat dropping at Uno's actions.

"Your so cool ninja man!! Pledging yourself to someone like that!" Nico had sparkles in his eyes, thinking about how he was like an anime character.

"I'm hungry let's go eat!" Rock says as his stomach growled loudly.

"Agreed! Now let's go eat some delicious food!" I exclaim, rubbing my stomach as I feel it rumble. It was about lunch time and I was starving.

"Yoooooo Haaaajimeee, Seeeeitarouuu!!!" Rock yelled through the metal bars of our cell. A guard came rushing over, slightly panicking. Seitarou was a short blue haired boy with deep pink eyes, he was a cutie that had a sightly high pitched voice. I met him a few weeks ago and instantly took a liking to him, he was so adorable!