VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hey guys! I know I know this isn't a chapter, but I did warn you in the last chapter that this was gonna be an authors note.

So first of all I just want to say thank you, I've been given so much love on this book and its made me so happy. Like you don't even understand, I'm a very insecure person and typing is my way of expressing myself. And to have so many positive and encouraging comments makes me feel like I'm actually good at writing and that I can do something. I know I'm ranting right now and most people are just gonna skip this little 'chapter' I just want to say how grateful I am to have you all reading my book.

Secondly, holy crap! There are already 1.2k reads! That's so much like holy mooooolyyyyy!! That absolutely blows my mind, again thank you all for reading my book!

Finally what I originally did this author's note for, I'm going to do a poll on who should end up with Akira! I won't be posting another chapter until there are enough votes sooo I suggest you do it!

Uno

Liang

All you gotta do is comment on who you want to see her end up with, I was originally gonna do a Uno x oc fanfic but now that I included Liang I don't know, they both would be a really good pick for her I think. And no I'm not doing anyone else except for these two I'm sorry, so vote for which you want!

I'm calling you guys my little ducklings because it sounds cute! So bye bye my little ducklings and stay tuned for the next chapter!!!