Chapter 1

Lauren's P.O.V.

Ow fuck. My head is killing me. I drunk way, way too much last night. I don't even remember too much of yesterday. I just know we went out and apparently got wasted. I take a deep breath and go to roll over on my back to relieve some of the pounding in my head but I stop once I feel a warm body pressing into my side. I sigh and move back over. I apparently didn't come home alone last night. Happy birthday to me. I smirk to myself and slide my hands under the pillow. I look over to the blonde next to me. Whoever she is, she's hot. I want to peak under the sheet to get a glimpse at what I can't remember but that feels a little pervy. I stretch and get out of the bed. I find my bra and boxers and get dressed as I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I start the coffee maker and grab my phone from the kitchens island. A few missed calls and some texts asking where I am. I know Ally is probably worried so I decide to call her first. I grab a mug out of the cabinet and call Allyson.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey A." I say and I hear her sigh in relief.

"Lo, what happened to you last night?" She asks and I shrug even though she can't see it.

"I don't know."

"What? Where are you? Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine A, I'm at home."

"Good. Who else is there?" She asks.

"I don't know. Some girl. She's hot though. I'm gonna kick her out soon."

"Do it nicely Ally says in a warning tone and I roll my eyes.

"Sure A." I say then hear water running in the bathroom.

"I gotta go. She's up." I say.

"Okay. Are we still on for the movies later with Mani?" She asks.

"Yeah I'll talk to you later." I say and she says goodbye then hangs up. I set my phone down on the island and go to the coffee pot. I pour myself a cup of black coffee when I hear footsteps behind me. I peak over my shoulder and see the blonde walking into my kitchen. I really wish I could remember her name. She gives me a soft smile and I notice the deep dimples in her cheek and her beautiful blue eyes. She's so hot I might actually have to take her out on a date.

"Hi." She says and I smirk.

"Hey. Want some coffee?" I offer and she nods her head.

"I have a killer headache...and nodding didn't help." She puts her hand on her head then sits at the kitchen table. I stifle a chuckle and look at her.

"Black?" I ask and she nods again and cringes. I pour her a cup and walk to the table sitting it in front of her as I sit across the table.

"So..." She says trying to diffuse the awkwardness of the situation.

"Did you have fun last night?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know but since I woke up in a sexy girls house, I'm guessing it wasn't all that bad." She says while giving me a flirty smile. I smirk and take a sip of my coffee.

"Well how about we do this again, just sober next time?" I say and she nods her head.

"I think I'd like that." She pulls her phone out of her purse and mutters under her breath.

"Shit. I'm late. I have to go but text me if you want to hang out." She says as she gets up and walks to the island and picks up my phone. She puts her number in then I get up and walk her to the door.

"Thanks for the coffee." She says and I nod as I open the door for her.

"No problem. I'll text you." I say. She smiles at me as she walks out and I watch her ass as she goes down the hall of my apartment building. Very fucking nice. I definitely have to text her and see how good she is in bed. I almost close the door but I feel something pushing back against the door. When I open the door, Normani walks in and goes into my kitchen. I close the door and walk to my phone. I look at the new edition to my contacts and smirk to myself. Hanna. I'll be talking to her soon enough.