Chapter 4

Lauren's P.O.V.

I had the best nights sleep last night. I was just really comfortable with Hanna cuddled into me. I love sleeping with her. I wake up and look over to an empty bed but I smell food. Is she burning something else? I wipe my eyes and go to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. I see Hanna putting bacon on two plates with pancakes already on them.

"Morning." She says with a smile then goes to the sink.

"You cooked this?" I ask as I sit at my kitchens island.

"Yeah. I messed up a pizza but it doesn't mean I can't cook." She says and I nod my head and grab a plate. She comes and kisses my cheek then hands me a fork and the bottle of syrup. I put some syrup on my pancakes and take a bite.

"This is actually really good babe." I say and take another bite. She pours me and her a glass of orange juice and slides mine to me.

"Didn't believe I could cook?" She asks and I shrug.

"After the pizza incident I was sure you couldn't cook." I say with a smirk.

"Well I can always take my food back." She says and reaches for my plate.

"Unless you want to get stabbed with this fork, I suggest you don't touch my plate." I say and she smirks.

"I thought so." She sits next to me and puts some syrup on her pancakes.

"So did you plan last night?" I ask as I eaten a piece of bacon and Hanna nods.

"I sort of did. I was nervous and I wasn't going to go through with it but you made me feel really comfortable." She puts her hand over mine and I interlock our fingers.

"Good. I know you wanted to wait and I didn't want to pressure you so."

"You didn't. It happened like I wanted it to." She says and I nod and kiss her head.

"Cool. So what do you want to do today?" I ask her.

"I don't know...maybe go shopping?" She says and I nod. I know this is a seriously bad idea because all I'll end up carrying her thousands of bags but if it's what she wants to do...

"Cool. You feed me and I'm in."

"Good. We can leave after we shower." She says.

"We shower?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"I meant it exactly the way you're thinking." She says with a smirk. I could totally see myself falling for this girl.

Mani's P.O.V.

I know breaking up with Arin was the best thing to do. I think he may have had a point about Lauren and I. I know I can't move on without some real closure but it's easier said then done. I don't really know what I would say to Lauren. The only way I see myself getting closure is...seeing her move on. I guess I need to see her with...that girl...and take some time to myself. That's the only solution I have but...Dinah seems to disagree.

"I honestly think you both would be happier with each other." Dinah says as she adjusts her sunglasses. Since I needed to talk she decided we could talk and shop. Right now we stopped to get something to eat. We're siting at a table outside and I just told her about the break up and what Arin said.

"What makes you think that?" I ask.

"Well it's been obvious since you guys broke up, Lauren wants to get back together with you and you can't get over her. You two should be together."

"She hasn't changed even a little Dinah."

"Then help her change. Maybe she'd actually try if you pushed her." I shake my head and take a sip of my ice tea.