the thirty-seventh day; [3]

THE THIRTY—SEVENTH DAY
» PART [3]

why didn't you tell me you were meeting up with theo? i mean, guys want to know when their girl is meeting up with their ex—boyfriend.

it wasn't my intention to sit down and have a meal with him, luke must have told him we meet every thursday, so he just guessed i would be there.

what a lucky fucking guess.

please don't be annoyed at me.

i'm not annoyed at you. i'm annoyed at the situation.

i'm sorry, if i knew that it would annoy you i wouldn't have spoken to him.

it's okay, i know you have good intentions.

i just— i thought clearing the air between me and him would help.

i hope it did. i don't want you to have another anxiety attack.

...

but i need to let you know i don't trust either ivy or luke. they tell theo everything, you do realise that, right?

ivy hates theo as much as i do, she wouldn't tell him anything that i wouldn't want him to know.

well considering you sat down and had a burger with the dick, i'd say we have different understandings of what the word hate means.

ouch.

i'm just telling you the truth.

no, you're being mean.

i'm not, i'm being truthful, and you don't like that.

nero, you're being nasty. i don't like this.

and i don't like you being all friendly with your ex—

are you jealous?

hell no, theo can rot in hell for all i care.

so why are you acting this way?

because he wants you. don't lie.

he doesn't want me.

liar. you're such a fucking liar.

nero—

no, stop fucking lying about that son of a bitch fawn, he's so toxic and he's made you feel like shit yet you still lie for him?

i'm not— i don't lie for him.

yes you do— look, he's here to get you back and i don't stand for that bullshit. so stay away from him, before i do something i regret.

you can't take theo on, nero, he'll kill you.

you paint him to be such a bully. why do you stand up for him, but never to him?

i don't do that! i don't stand up for him.

whatever, i'm done arguing with you fawn, call me when you've come to realise the person theo makes you.

*CALL DISCONTINUED*

when you talk to me like that, you're just as bad as him.

—————————————————————

[ a.n ]

• literally no comment im sorry :(

— anxiety isn't being nervous or paranoid 24/7. it's being irritable and having mood swings, being snappy, a lack of patience, constant worrying, overthinking, pacing, silence, jumpy behaviour & procrastination. please watch out with your friends / family / yourself.

ANXIETY. IS. NOT. JUST. BEING. ANXIOUS. it's so much wider than we all expect.

— — —

thank you for reading.

please vote, comment and share.

also add to your reading lists and library.

much love and appreciation.

— NARITA 🧡