|7|

My feet just led me to where my heart wanted to be, despite me thinking that this was a foolish idea. I entered the infemmery building. there was no turning back now.

"Hello, nurse." I greeted as I got into the infermmery . "How is she?" I questioned, looking down at Chilwu, she was still unconscious but she had her colour back.

"She's stable now, but shes exhausted so she's getting all the rest she has probably been missing out on. School must be stressing her." At this very moment came to my mind all the moments where I went to Café Tribe looking for her comfort, but I never stopped to think that she might have needed comforting as well. "Dont worry, she'll wake up soon." When the nurse had mentioned this I wanted to leave, what could be my possible explanation to visiting this stranger, this... utopia? And with that thought lingering I thanked the nurse and left.

---

I had got to Tribe with hopes of her being there today, and in the plays of my luck, she was.

I first made my way to the counter and paided for two drinks, one for me and one for her. I handed them a note to go with the drink, then I went to my seat and hid my face in a book I had brought with me. The more days passed by the more I found myself doing unexplainable actions, or perhaps was it cause of all this euphoria?

~~