|22|

one year later

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I laid a quick peck on Chilwu's forehead.

"I just arrived. I knew you'd be late... again." She said as I could feel her roll her eyes. I took a seat next to her as she stood up.

"Woah. Where are you going?" I questioned as she prepared to leave.

"I only came to at least see you for the day. I have to go get my best friends from the airport, if you had come earlier, you would have been able to be with me longer." She said in a sour tone. She turned around to leave, but I quickly stood up and pulled her by the wasit until was within an inche distance of her nose and she smiled like I predicted.

"Oh no, you don't. I didn't come here just so you could leave, I barely got to see you last week." I could she that she had stated to feel shy as she looked around the café.

"Joonie, were in public." She whispered as she tried to pull away. I pulled her even close.

"You know damn well I dont care." I said looked into her deep chocolate eyes, she brought out a side of me I had never had before, or at least haven't known I've had. And I knew exactly how my sudden outbursts of confidence turned her whiskers into twists. "Let me come with you."

After her contemplating it in her head, she nodded and agreed. "But let me warn you, my frineds are like me but... worse." She said nervously.

"Even better!" I exclamed as I threw my arm around her shoulder and led her out of Café Tribe.

---

"Chillsssss!!" I heard a loud voice exclaim. I didn't know it was towards us 'til Chilwu acknowledged the callings. She ran towards two girls that were fairlu shorter than her. After they hugged they finally acknowledged me.

"Is this namjoon?" One with a blue scarf exclaimed.

"Obviously you idiot, Chilwu doesn't have any friends here." The one with frizzy hair joked.

"Jade, still the same sour attitude you have I see." Then the one she refered to as Jade had bust out in laughter that remindd me of a cat. "Joonie, this is Jade and Rylee." She introduced. "Lets go guys, Namjoon is driving us." Chilwu she showed off.

She grabbed my hands and we all started to walk out the exit towards my car as her friends stared to bombard me with a million questions.

~
Fin