|6|

I was making my way to my next class till I heard a fuss arise.

"Hey! please help." I heard a girl say as she bolted towards me. "My roommate fell asleep and now she's not waking up, please help me get her to the infermmery!" She exclaimed. I simply asked the girl to lead the way and she did so.

I entered the girl's dorm room with a daring heart, I was never this brave and I felt like I could give myself a pat on the back later on.

I walked in and made my way towards the bed and identified Chilwu, who once was a sweet moca colour now, turned to a light shade of sand brown. I quickly scooped her off the bed and felt her burning hot body weigh on my arms. I ran to the infermmery like my life depeneded on it.

Once I got there I placed her on the hospotal bed, lightly and slowly, like she was delecate, like she could break by the wrong moves. I locked my glare on the features of her face and it was even more beautiful up close, from the scar on her left eyebrow to the tiny beauty mark near her right eye.

"What happened?" a nurse said, snapping me out of thought.

"I think she has a fever, I found her sleeping with the window open." I heard her roommate articulate. Little spiders crawled down my bad for her, being sick was the last thing in the world I could handle and here she was, sick enough that she was unconscience, but despite all my fear I wanted to take all her pain away. For some reason I really cared for her, I cared for this perfect stranger

~~