|19|

"I'm Chilwu." She streched out a hand to me and once I heald it, I could feel all problems slip away and fade.

"Thank you." I replied, I had no idea why I had said that out loud ,but there was no taking it back.

She giggled the cutest giggle I had ever heard and replied. "For what?" as her warm hands slipped out of my grip.

"Your timing. Uh... please sit." I said as I gestured for her to take a seat next to me.

I exhaled out of relief, after so long I felt like I had started to breath once more. Was it because of her? At the weakest moment of my past two weeks she showed up right before I completely broke down. She was the only proper human interaction I have had as well, like she came to rescue me and like a saviour, she saved.

"You... You disappeared." She claimed "I'd hate to assume so, but something is wrong, isnt it?" she intuitively asked.

"Well," I exhaled. I have been holding in days of pain and all I wanted to do was pour it out, even to her, I didn't want her to feel my pain, I just wanted her to just listen, to comfort me like she always had. "I can say I was at the worst point of my life but, now I know it will only go lower. It's like I've reached 100 so now it can only go to 99, 98... ecsetera."

She looked into my eyes and it was like she was not only listening but reading my heart as well.

"Well, what I can tell you is, it will pass, everything passes, everything goes. And if you are about to talk about it shows you're are able to over come it. So you're already a step closer." she said giving me a reasurring smile. And after hearing her say this, it like the best feeling in the world. She had easily taken the misery away.

~