|15|

"This is going to have a really bad outcome, the timing. You should have told him earlier like I have been telling you guys to. The more time passes, the more it becomes harder for me to pretend. Its gone far enough, Namjoon needs to know."

I hid in the hallway listening to Yoongi talk with my parents, I couldn't figure out about what though. Is it a good surprise? Although his tone said other wise. I walked into the kitchen and asked them what it is they wanted to tell me. Dead silence fell upon the room and my light spirit seemed to get terrified.

"Guys, did something bad happen? Why are you all so gloomy?" I asked as pure confusion and fright crossed my mind.

"Joon." I heard Yoongi say in an overcome voice.

"Sit down sweety." My mom commanded and I obeyed. My father didn't even meet my eyes which led me into a track of more fear. Did I do something wrong?

"I'm sorry, this is going to be hard for me to say so bare with me." I started to get scared once those words left my fathers mouth, had someone passed? Was someone ill? I couldn't help but let my mind wander off.

''When you were younger you used to be..." my father took a pause. He still hadn't looked at me from the moment I had walked into the kitchen "you used..." he slowly continued. "you used to be an... orphan." When those words met my ears, I felt my whole world crash and burn to the ground. "Your parents died when you were two years old in a car accident and you didn't have any family left, we personally knew your parents and they were good people that always helped us in our hard times, so we adopted you to repay them for all their generosity and we also gave Kim Yoongi a brother.''

"We have counted you, and we still count you as our very own blood, we just thought it was fair that you knew the truth." My mother continued. I didn't want to hear this, I didn't want to believe it, I didnt believe it. I just stared blankly into the distance, my mind couldn't comprehend anything and though at the moment I was completely numb of feelings, I felt my lungs burn, like the oxygen suddenly got sucked out of me.

All the memories I spent with my family, thinking they were my actual parents; when we spent birthdays together; soccer games; when I showed off how amazing my brother was. It was all just... not real. In my mind, it was all just turned into bad memories.

~