|20|

After hours of talking to Chilwu and getting to know her, I felt refreshed, like I blew all the sadness into the air. And it wasn't like getting to know her, it was rather like catching up with an old friend.

"Namjoon." she called out. It was my first time hearing her say my name and I just wished she said it once more, there was calm within every letter she pronunced. I looked at her and waited for her to continue. "I'm glad we exchanged stories, that we exchanged scars." she shot me a smile that felt warm, like it was giving me a hug. I didn't know how to respond, how could a person like her even exist?

She abruptly got up and stretched both of her hands out to me. "Come" was all she said. And I replied with a confused expression. "Come, its getting late, let me walk you to your dorm." She put a smile on my face as she said that. I grabbed onto her hands and she pulled me up.

---

We were getting closer to my dorm and I felt like our walk was too short. We went into my building and I deliberately walked up the stairs as slow as possible just to squeeze in a few more seconds in her presence.

"Well this is me." I said as I halted infront of my dorm room. "Thank you for walking me, even though the guy is supposed to walk the girl." I joked and she gave me her cute giggle.

"Non sense, we should be equals." She said as he held up her chin. Her confidence was so attractive. "Anywho, good night." she saluted and left before I could return the salute.

~