Chapter 2

Jayvon Gibbson

I really wasn't trying to go to this school I was away from family and my hood. As soon as my  Aunt got that promotion at work she moved me and her daughter to this new house .At least I had my best friend Magic come with me he owed me anyway so I made him come with me.

I looked in the mirror putting on my white polo shirt and black true religion jeans.I smiled showing my grill I was a sexy ass nigga.

I received a text message from magic saying he would be late to school damn I was salty I really didn't wanna walk in there alone but fuck it.

I got in my range rover and rolled up to this school.When I walked in I seen hella white kids a group of mixed kids too. I guess I could deal with this.I walked into the office to see this White bald fat lady.I bit the inside of my lip hard to refrain from laughing.

"How old are you". She raised her eyebrow and bit her lip.

I scrunched my face up in disgust this lady was like 50.

"I'm 18".

"You don"t look 18 and give me your name".

"Jayvon Gibson".

She typed something in her computer and handed me my schedule and winked at me.I got out of there as fast as I could and made it to my class on time.

"I'm new".I told the teacher she was white with Burgundy long hair you could tell she was in her late 30s she had on a black pencil skirt with a black blazer,white shirt under it with black stilettos.

"Hello I'm Mrs.Claude your social studies teacher Sit anywhere you like Mr.Gibson". She smiled

I looked and seen a empty desk in the back so I just slide into that one I looked up to see this white girl well she didn't look white I didn't know but she was pretty she had long black hair and green eyes but I wasn't interested I looked away as she continued to eye fuck me.After 20 minutes in class I started to fall asleep until the door swung open I looked up to see this bad ass female I stared her down to her black jeans and white crop top.Her tummy was flat and toned her lips were pink and plump.I could suck on those I thought.Her hair was in a neat bun she had style.

"Ms.James why are you late". The teacher said cutting my thoughts off as they started to get explicit.

"Sorry alarm clock didn't go off in time". She said her voice was soft and sweet.She walked over to me and stood right in front of me I was a little caught off guard.

"Your in my seat". She said with attitude and rolled her eyes.I looked behind me lil shawty had a attitude I slowly stood up as she looked up and I looked down at her. Her mouth hung open but she quickly closed It.I held my hand out towards the seat and moved.As she moved to sit down I took a glance at shawty booty it was little but fat as fuck I bit my lip and took a different seat.

I walked in lunch but the girl that was in my first period class got in front of me with some other white blonde head girl.

"Hey I'm Sarah". She said grabbing my hand and shaking it.

"And I'm Brit". She bit her lip and grabbed a piece of her blonde hair twirling it with her finger and never taking her eyes off me.

"Nice to meet y'all but I'm hungry" .I stepped around them heading to the cafeteria I wasn't really the friendly type and I didn't like people.I spotted Ms.James across the cafeteria hugging on some white boy damn shawty had a boyfriend.

I grabbed my pizza and waited till her little boyfriend left and she exited out of the cafeteria and I followed her out.

"Aye". I called out to her.

"What". She crossed her arms and looked up at me

" baby girl what you doing were yo man go".

"None of ya business".

"Damn mean much what ya name baby girl".

"Amira now bye".

She turned away walking away from me as I called after her.That was harder then I thought it was going to be.A nigga thought she should have stayed and conversant for a lil while I know for a fact I'm not ugly.

Like and comment please