Chapter 9

Amira

I wrapped my arms around him as he grabbed my ass lifting me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.He put me on the bed and he got on top of me kissing me on my lips down to my neck. His hands roamed my body and god his touch felt so good.His hand found there way to my neck and the other made its way into my pants.He gently started rubbing my pearl.My mouth opened wide and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

"Mhm you like that don't you". He said deeply in my ear making me wetter when I didn't reply his hand tighten around my neck.

"Answer me"

"Yes"I managed to get out.

I took off my shirt and he took my bra off putting one of my nipples into his mouth as he sucked and licked.

"Mmmm".I moaned he gave my other nipple attention while he continued to play with my pussy with a swift move he removed my jeans and panties he then added a finger inside of me and I yelped.

He kissed down my stomach fingering me.Until he made his way face to face with my pussy. I started to get nervous because I never received head before let alone had sex.I slowly started sitting up till I felt his hand on my stomach.

"Baby chill imma take care of you".

I laid back down and before I knew it I felt his tongue on my pearl.I moaned uncontrollably as he sucked my pearl.

"Ohhh my god". I moaned, he then stuck his fingers inside of me and I went crazy I moved up trying to run I couldn't take the intense pleasure.I began to feel myself about to pee and I didn't want to pee on him.

"I gotta pee"! I screamed.

"No you Don't your about to squirt baby". He locked my legs in with his arms since he was stronger then me I had to take it.

"Ahhhh"I screamed as I felt a rush of liquid squirt out of me.I enjoyed the feeling of my orgasms.He lifted his head up and stepped out his underwear.

Damn that's a big dick

"You ready"

Hell no...buh mama ain't raise no bitch

I opened my legs wide and he came between them.When he put the tip inside I jerked away.

"Ow that shit hurts"

For the next five minutes of him trying to stick it in and me screaming out of pleasure and pain he got it all the way in.

It still hurt-ed but that pain turned into pleasure he still had to go slow though. I looked down at his dick going in and out of me. White stuff started to coat his dick and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I enjoyed the feeling.

"Yes yes don't stop".

"You like that shit don't you".

"Yes daddy yes"

He started to go a little faster but was still going at a steady pace after a while of him doing that he went faster.