Chapter 3

Amaya renae james

"Fuuucckkk yesss"!!.I screamed as Chris pounded my insides.

"You like that daddy dick". He whispered in my ear as he reached  over and rubbed my clit viciously while sucking my neck.He pulled out ramming his 8 inches back inside of me makeing me scream.

"Yessss I'm going to cum". I felt my walls tighten around his dick".

"Fuck"

He flipped me on my back  ramming it back inside me as he put one of my titties in his mouth sucking.He pounded me covering my mouth to reduce my screams.I felt myself about to cum and I didn't care as I released.He stroke some more pulling out and cumming in the condom.He had some good dick.I got out the bed and fell straight to the ground.

"Damn you good". He said laughing

"I'm good". I said in pain

He helped me up and I got dressed.

"Can you take me home". I said to him downstairs as he ate a bowl of cereal in his boxers.

"No I am going to get you a Uber".

I rolled my eyes

"You can walk then".

"No that's far".

"Well yo uber will be here in 5 minutes". He said on his phone I stared at Chris he was 6'4 he could dress to ,he had pearly whites and brown eyes he was a pretty boy.He was a senior at my school but I didn't care I was going to send him nudes tonight and send a few to some other niggas I know.

"Why i gotta leave now".

"Because my girl coming over and she gone wanna beat yo ass".

"Uhh". I huffed

I hated that bitch Mariah I have been trying to take Chris from her for the longest but he wouldn't leave her for me.I went to his downstairs bathroom and looked in the mirror seeing hickeys on my neck and boobs I
pulled down my pink spaghetti strap crop top a little, I snapped a few pictures.I walked out his bathroom leaving a surprise on the ground and out his door I went completely.

Amira James

Sitting at the lunch table I picked at my chicken sandwich the cheese on this bitch was fake as fuck.

Brit and Sarah and a few other girls just talked about shit I didn't care about.

"Y'all seen the new guy sexy ass". I heard Sarah say.

I looked up at her as she licked her lips.

"No and don't associate with that boy right Amirya I seen you talking to him the other day".Britt said

"Right". I said even though I could talk to who ever I pleased.

Lunch was over and so was school since today was a half day.Brit and the rest of her friends walked off I walked out not looking bumping into a hard chest.I looked up seeing it was Jayvon.

Private Roomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें