Chapter 15

Y'all it's been a minute this book might have the minimum of 20 chapters this is my first book so be patient with me.Im still working on the editing but I'm just going to throw this chapter out there. And I'm so great full for the people that read,vote and comment so here is chapter 15 it's short but it's something ❤️

Amira

My hands shook as me and Jayvon were on our way to meet his parents.

"Baby they are going to love you".Jayvon said grabbing her hand

"I hope so"

After a whole month of arguing and trying to convince Amira to meet his parents she finally agreed.His parents were having a party for his moms birthday so he thought it would be the perfect time.He was really starting to like Amira she was all he ever wanted.Pulling up he seen many cars and music in the background.He got out opening the door for Amira.They walked towards the backyard.Javon seen many of his cousin and Uncles and then he spotted his parents.His mom was sitting on a lawn chair with what looked like champagne in her glass and his dad on the grill.Walking towards them when her eyes landed on me they lit up and that alone made me release a breath that I didn't even know I had.

"Ma this is -

"Amira I know hey baby he speaks so much about you"

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged back we ate and it was a vibe.I met most of his family they were all really welcoming and sweet I don't know why I was so nervous.The night ended really well while we were outside there house on lawn chairs playing bored games.I sat and drunk a glass of apple juice while the wind blew through my curls.It was a good night and I felt good I never expected his family to be this fun.

"Baby"

Jayvon knocked me out my thoughts as I looked up at him after he got my attention.

"Yeah bae"

"You ready to go"

"Yeah let's go"

After we said our goodbyes we left and he took me home I was bummed we had to leave because we were having so much fun but I had to be in the house before eleven and I was not tryna hear my parents mouth.We got to my house around 10:45.

"Park down here I'll walk the rest of the way"

"Bae why you hiding me from ya folks"

"I'm not it's just I don't know how they would react to meeting you"

"You will never know if you won't try they might love me you only live once right Ma"

"Yeah I'll think about it".

I leaned over to kiss his lips then leaning over I took off my heels and began my walk down the street to my house.I was tired and ready to go to sleep.Walking into the house I seen my sister on the couch knocked out with the T.V on and a half eaten box of pizza on her left side on the couch.I turned off the T.V and cleaned up the mess she made before going to take a shower. I Laid on the bed before I closed my eyes I seen Amaya wobble her ass in my room.

"Girl what I thought u was sleep on the couch".

"I was but I can't find my pizza".Amria said rubbing her growing belly.