Chapter 8

Amira

Aunt Eliza👆

"You shouldn't even had let your tears drop over that fucker". Macy said rubbing my back in my room on my bed.

"Your right but when I see him im beating his ass and Sarah hoe ass".

"Should have did it when you seen them doing the nasty and plus u already got a little fling". She said obviously talking about Jayvon".

"Girl whatever"

"Yeah whatever now clean up your face remember your Aunt's coming over tonight".

"Oh yeah". My Aunt Eliza and my mother were close and she would come over occasionally and we would eat and they would catch up and she would bring her three year old daughter Zalia and her husband would sometimes come to.

I wiped my face making it downstairs with Macy hearing my mother cussing in Spanish over the phone.

"llama a este teléfono otra vez azada, deseo que tu culo de perra , no me importa quién eres, nunca llames para preguntar por mi marido, perra".

She hung up the phone and turned around running her fingers through her hair.When she realized we were there she smiled.We were used to this but she always said sorry.

"Oh siento habias escuchado eso".

"Mom English". Even though I knew exactly what she was saying Macy didn't.

"Ah sorry she knew what I meant". At that moment my father walked in and my mom and dad started kissing.

The doorbell rang indicating Aunt Eliza was here.I ran to the door opening it and revealing her she smiled.

"Hola Amira".

"Hey Aunt Eliza". I hugged her and seen Zalia standing there smiling at me behind Eliza.

 I hugged her and seen Zalia standing there smiling at me behind Eliza

I held my arms out as she jumped in my arms.

"Amira hiiii". Zalia squealed

"Hey mamas babies". I carried her in the house and I introduced her to Macy.

"Hi I'm Macy what's your name".

"Zalia".

"What a pretty name Zalia"

"Thank you"