Chapter 4

Amira

"What if I cheated? what if I was out creeping?
Disappear for the weekend, don't let you know when I'm leaving
What if I was disloyal? put all them niggas before you
But I still claimed that I'm for you, don't say I'm sorry, just spoil you
See what if I gave your pussy away, let another nigga see how it taste
Can you imagine it all on his face?
Go through my text and he calling me bae, yeah
What if I'm choosing? got you out here looking stupid
Then I tell you I can't do this, tired of the fighting and snooping".

I sang my song as I got dressed for school I loved listening to music before I went to school.I had on a red crop top with tan jeans and white Jordan's I added a necklace, lip gloss and earrings.

As me and my sister went outside to my moms car we had to wait for her because she had lost her car keys.I
asked my sister to take some of my pictures but obviously she was still mad from me punching her last night but I didn't give a fuck she shouldn't have took my stuff after I kindly told her not to.

"Man take my fucking picture "I told for the third time and I was tired of asking her ass.

"No fuck you". She rolled her eyes walking away I pulled her back by her white shirt and gave her my phone.

"Take the Damn picture before I fuck you up and take it right to".I said

She finally took some pictures of me and they were all ugly accept for one.

'Thanks ass wipe". I said while sliding in the front seat.

"Bitch".she said trying to open the car door to hit me but I locked it by then my mom came out and she stopped and got in the back seat. I smirked at her salty ass.

_____________________

Walking down to my first class I seen Jayvon at the door.I mentally rolled my eyes.I tried walking past him but his big ass blocked the way.

"Can you move".I looked at him studying his features I couldn't lie he was so fine but I couldn't.

"If you give me your number".

"I don't have time for this move". I said getting aggravated.

"Please baby-girl". He bite his lip and I almost lost it but I wasn't giving in that quickly I can't talk to him anyway. I have a boyfriend.

"I can't I just can't". I pushed past him getting to my seat.I went through the rest of my class thinking about him I seen him a few times throughout the day.

I went into study hall which was my last period for the day. I seen Sarah sitting in the corner studying. I walked up to her touching her shoulder.

"Hey". She said

"What you working on ". I was curious

"Pre calculus".

"Girl"

I looked up to see Bryan coming in. I started to walk over to him but Sarah grabbed my hand.

"Can you please go get me some tissue".

"Sure I turned my back making my way to the bathroom.

Sarah

I watched as Amira walked out of study hall I turned my head back to Bryan waving him over.

"Hey baby". I missed Bryan he sure could eat pussy for a white boy but he just didn't have the dick.

"Man what do you want I have a girlfriend". He said referring to Amirya

"Fuck her". I smashed my lips to his as he grabbed my ass me and Bryan been messing around for some time.Nobody barley came to study hall so nobody saw us and if they did they wouldn't tell a soul.Bryan could never resist me. I pulled away he pecked my lips one more time before telling me to come over later.I sat back down as he walked away shortly after Amirya came back with some tissues and with the new boy at her side they exchanged a few words then he left back out. I can't lie he was sexy as he'll I never had black boy before and I heard they have the best dick and I wanted a taste.

This chapter was a little short but next one will be longer vote and comment💜