chapter 12

Amira

You got company".My dad semi yelled I could still hear him so I ran downstairs.I was a little irritated because I didn't call anyone over I was tired and I needed some sleep even though it was just 6:30pm.I was going to sleep the rest of the day away till Jayvon showed up.

"who the fuck-". I froze when I seen Bryan standing in my living room.

"Why the fuck you in my house".I said feeling my anger starting to boil.

"Man what's your problem I did nothing to you ,you smacking me in class now that's what we doing no-".I cut him off quickly

"That's exactly what we doing since you wanna cheat "

"I never cheated on you".He looked away not even looking me in my eyes

"So you gone lie like you wasn't between that bitch legs a few days ago"! I was starting to get louder.

"Baby".He moved close to me trying to grab my arm

"Don't touch me". It's a million people in that school and you choose her

"I'm sorry I don't wanna lose you or her maybe we could all be in a relationship".He said

No this bitch didnt

Before I could even think my anger took over me causing me to black out. I charged at him beating him left and right my dad came downstairs trying to pull me off of him.I ended up punching him so hard I seen blood spit out his mouth. He ran out the house while my dad held me.

"Get off of me".I tried to get loose from his grip but he was way to strong

"Is you calm".He said not letting go

"Yes uhhh".I felt a rush of pain go through my hand I looked at it and seen it was red and swollen.

"Why was you punching him like that and look at your hand it looks broke you had so much adrenaline running through you ,you didn't even feel it".

"Dad he cheated on me so I'm done"

"Well that explains it I should beat his ass to, come on so I can wrap it up"

While my dad wrapped up my wrist, I sat there drinking blueberry soda.

"Your anger is something else girl my older sister was just like that she had anger problems though".

"What ever happened to your sister I never met her but you always speak of her"

"She um she committed suicide".He said looking down

"Wow why would she do that".I said looking at my wrapped hand

"Depression and she couldn't handle what was happening in her life especially after her husband died".

"Damn"

"Watch your mouth".He said kinda rough