Freak Out

"So, do I just walk through? Are you sure it won't send me to a different world?" Oliver was asking is Cisco's breach was safe.

"Just walk through, okay?" Cisco was getting annoyed. They had been at this for a while.

"Okay, I'm going now." Oliver still didn't move. "Just... let my legs... warm up." He started doing jumping jacks.

"Okay, I'll hold your hand then!" Cisco threatened. That's when Oliver's legs finally started working.

~

"Woah! Okay, that was weird!" Oliver said. After all, it was his first time going through a breach.

"Well, this should be the right place." Cisco said.

The warehouse was old. Beams on the ceiling were metal and rusted. Poison oak was growing up the walls. Cream colored paint on the walls was in need of being covered, because it was peeling. The perfect definition of evil lair. Or, just a place to hide something or someone.

"Let's go!" Cisco said. Oliver stopped him.

"Without a plan? Is that how team Flash works?" He asked.

Cisco sighed in annoyance. "Okay, plan. Walk in. Find Barry. Get Barry." Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Hello? Guys?" The comms turned on, and they heard Felicity's voice.

"Yeah. We're at the warehouse. Is there anything we have to worry about?" Oliver asked.

"No. There's no security. You can walk in. It sounds to easy. But do it," Felicity said.

"Okay. Cisco, you can distract anyone who's there, and I'll get Barry. Hopefully he's okay. Now, that's a plan!" Oliver said.

"Okay. Let's do it."

~

Oliver and Cisco decided to stay together. The warehouse had different rooms, some were locked. But before Oliver would break them open, they wanted to check all the open rooms.

"So... This is the last room," Cisco said, unenthusiastically. He turned the knob, and the door was locked.

"Oh, screw it!"Oliver pushed Cisco aside, and banged on the door. The hinges were rusted, so the door broke easily.

The room was large, and was mostly empty. But the people in the room surprised Cisco and Oliver.

"Snart? You're dead! And... well, not evil!" Cisco said. Oliver didn't know much about Snart, he'd only seen him on the news. But he knew Snart was a Legend, and died saving his friends.

"I'm not going to explain this. Boys, get them!" Snart had four minions, all of them bodybuilders. They all moved forward, attacking Cisco.

"Go!"

Oliver charged another door, shooting an arrow blindly behind himself. He opened the door, and...

"Barry?" A pale figure was tied to a wooden chair, unconscious. It was definitely Barry.

Oliver ran to him. "Barry, wake up!" He checked his pulse, and turned on the comms.

"Oliver, did you find him?" It was Felicity again.

"Yeah, he's barely breathing!"

"Oh god. Oh no! Oliver, get Cisco and get back, now!"

Oliver carried Barry to the other room, where Cisco had defeated Snart and his minions, and confiscated the cold gun. "Cisco. Breach, now!" That was all that he needed to say. It was urgent.

~

Pain. That was all he felt. He felt pain everywhere, but mostly in his stomach and head.

He slowly opened his eyes, but the light was blinding, so he closed them.

"Barry?" Oliver's voice said. Barry opened his eyes again. He could see Oliver standing beside his bed. But why was he in bed?

"W-what happened?" Barry asked. His voice was hoarse and rough. Oliver handed him a glass of water, which he gladly took.

"Snart gave you a drug, and you fell asleep. You almost died, you were barely breathing."

Barry was starting to remember the events from last night. Or, a couple nights ago? He wasn't sure.

"Oh no. No, no, no!" Barry was hyperventilating.

"Hey, calm down! You're safe now!" Oliver put a hand on Barry's shoulder.

"What did Snart tell you? What did he say?" Barry demanded.

"He didn't say anything! I shot him!" Barry was still panicking. Sooner or later, they would all know.

Oliver ran to another room, leaving Barry alone. He was shaking uncontrollably.

Oliver came back, with Caitlin. "Hey, calm down!" She said. But Barry wasn't stupid. He saw the needle Caitlin was holding.

Barry sped to the Pipeline. He leaned against the wall, and slid to the floor. He was still shaking.

"Barry?" He didn't notice Cisco was there until he spoke. "What are you doing?"

Barry stood up, and backed away. Then, he ran away, leaving Cisco confused.

~

"So... He just ran to the Pipeline, then ran away again?" Caitlin asked. "Oliver told me Barry was freaking out, so I was going to give him a drug to relax him. But he must have seen the needle."

"I'll vibe him. Just give me something of his." Iris gave Cisco Barry's Star labs hoodie.

~~~~Vibe~~~~

A figure was sitting in the alley beside CC Jitters. It was Barry. His head was resting on his knees, and he was shaking. Two boys walked by.

"So this is the place?" The first one said.

"Yep, it's CC Jitters. Supposed to be the best coffee place in this city." The other boy said.

The first boy saw the figure in the alley. "Hey, Kurt? You go in. I'll meet you there." He said to the other boy, who was Kurt.

"Okay... I'll order." Kurt said.

The first boy cautiously walked to the figure. "Hey, you look familiar."

"I don't know you." Barry said.

"You sound familiar too! I'm Blaine. Do you need anything? I could get you a coffee..."

"Leave me alone!" Barry yelled. He looked at Blaine. "I don't know you..."

Blaine gasped. "Seb-"

~~~~End of vibe~~~~

Cisco opened his eyes. "He's in the alley of CC Jitters. Someone's trying to help him."

"I'll get him," Oliver said.

"Take this with you." Caitlin said, holding out the needle.

Oliver took it, and he was off.

~

Oliver found Barry alone, still shaking and pale. No one was helping him.  He didn't want to startle him, so he immediately stuck the needle in Barry. Barry passed out, and Oliver took him back to Star Labs.