Vibrating

"Guys! How'd you find me?" Barry asked. He wasn't mad at all, though. He was actually really happy to see his friends from highschool again.

"Blaine told us you always came here. He also said something about a tour." That said. Barry frowned.

"I can't, guys. Because I have work, and then after that I have to go to Star L- um, Star City! Yeah to uh, do stuff." Barry said. All the Warblers frowned, they thought he was avoiding them.

"Nope. Take us on a tour, or we will forever hunt you down!" Blaine said.

Barry sighed, and motioned for the boys to follow him. "Okay. Follow me."

~

"And this, is Star Labs. It's abandoned, off limits. Don't go in there. Don't open the door, and step inside, and touch the wall, don't even touch the fence. If you want to go in here, leave. Because it's off limits!" Barry said, all in one breath. The Warblers looked confused.

"Are you a police or something? Seriously man, your not the captain of the Warblers anymore." David said. Barry smirked.

"Actually, I'm a CSI. Well, a forensic scientist. And that's the end of your tour. I'll probably never see you again, so.."

"What? Sebastian Smythe, you are going to that reunion, or I will personally drag you over here! And spent some time with us! The reunion is in 12 days. We're gonna have 12 days of dancing, singing, and hanging out! Just like the good old days." Jeff said. Barry nodded, not wanting to argue, which made all the Warblers confused. The Sebastian they all know and love argues 24/7.

"Fine. I'm not going to the reunion. And, I need to go to work. You guys can come see my lab, just don't touch anything." He said. All the Warblers cheered.

~

Barry, Thad, Jeff, Nick, David, Blaine, and Trent walked into the CCPD. Most of the Warblers had plans that day, but Barry was glad. If you don't know, the Warblers are a lot of people. In a lab, you will find chemicals that could potentially blow up the whole police department. Do you get it yet?

"Wow. This place is huge!" Trent said. "It's much bigger than the one at Lima." Blaine looked at him suspiciously.

"Okay, let's go to my lab." Barry said. As they we're walking, Barry saw Cisco with Captain Singh, talking about a new gun for the police to use on meta humans.

"So, this gun works on any meta, it's really power- oh, hey Barry!" Cisco said. Barry waved. Cisco noticed the people standing behind him, well one person in particular. He pointed his gun at Blaine, who threw his hands up. "What are you doing here, Music Meister? You said you'd leave us alone!"

"Cisco, put the gun down! This is Blaine." Barry said. Then he whispered, so only Cisco could hear, "Doppleganger."

"Oh. Sorry my bad. You just looked like someone familiar." Cisco said. He pointed the gun back so the ground.

Barry sighed, for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Okay. Let's go, guys."

Barry lead them to his lab, where they all gaped in amazement. "Awesome." Nick and Jeff said in unison.

Trent pointed to the bulletin board. "What's that for?" He asked.

"Well, nothing right now, but it was used for my mother's murder." Everyone gasped, except for Blaine, who already found out.

"What?" Trent asked.

"My mother was murdered when I was 11. Everyone thought it was my dad, so he went to prison. But it wasn't." Barry said.

"But I thought you lived with your mom and dad in Ohio!" Nick yelled. Barry laughed nervously.

"Yeah, well... I lied. Um, so I was bullied in Middle School. To the point where I was hospitalized. My foster father, Joe, already told his brother, who was a Smythe, that I would live with him for my high school year. He told me this on the last day of school, which I faked being sick on.

"I came to my first day of Dalton as a freshman, but then moved to Paris. That's why I'm fluent in French, and put a bit of Courvoisier in my coffee.

"My real name is Bartholomew Henry Sebastian Allen." He finished. Everyone just stared at him. They never knew Barry was a foster kid, or was ever bullied. How could the Sebastian Smythe be bullied?

" I never would have guessed any of that, I'm so sorry. But I'm just sticking with Sebastian." Thad said. The rest of the Warblers nodded.

They continued walking around the lab, admiring all the different chemicals and equipment. Barry sat at his desk, and tried to do some work. He noticed someone was standing beside him.

"Nice lab. You must have a lot of memories here." David said.

Barry smirked. "Try getting hit by a lightning bolt. From that window." He pointed at the window above them. David gasped.

"Sebastian, why didn't you tell us any of this? We all thought you were dead. And we had perfect reason to. I mean, a lightning bolt? How did you survive?" He ranted. Barry chuckled.

"Luck, I guess." He said. Or destiny.

"What other tragedies have happened to you?" Nick asked. The Warblers were starting to flock over to Barry.

"Well, my mother died, I got struck by lightning, bullies, having to go into foster care, when I finally found the murderer and my dad is let out, he is murdered, my best friend sister was about to be murdered, and I sacrifice myself everyday to save this city!" Barry said in anger. Then he realized something.

"Save this city? As in a hero? Like... Superman?" Blaine asked. Good job, Barry.

"What? No! No, I meant like as a CSI. Ya know, helping catch the bad guy with my mad forensic skills!" Barry said. He laughed nervously, which puzzled the Warblers. They knew Sebastian had changed, but the Sebastian they knew was never nervous.

Barry felt something vibrate at his side. When he looked down, his hand was vibrating uncontrollably. "Seb, what are you doing?" Jeff asked. All the others noticed his hand now, which Barry was trying to hide behind his back.

"Sebastian?" Barry zoned out. Something was wrong with his speed. He had to get to Star Labs, and tell Caitlin.

But he knew he couldn't make it. When Barry tried to walk normally, he sped into his desk! "SEBASTIAN! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU?" David yelled. Barry's hand wouldn't stop vibrating. His head was light.

"Sebastian, are you okay? Sebastian?" Barry fell. He was still awake, but barely. Soon, he would be unconscious, and his hand was still vibrating.

Nick sat beside Barry. "Sebastian, I need you to give me a sign that you can hear me, can you hear me?" It was like he was on the other side of a tunnel. Nick's figure flicked, and momentarily, Barry could only see Zoom sitting in front of him. He thrust his hand out at Zoom.

"Stay back!" He yelled. Zoom stood up, and backed away.

"Calm down, Seb! It's me, Nick. And your friends, the Warblers." Barry blinked. It was just Nick. Zoom was gone.

"Nick..."

"Sebastian, Sebastian!"

_________________________________

Now that I finished this chapter, I realize how cheesy and stupid it is. But you know, school, I don't have as much time to write. If it were my choice, I'd leave school and become a full time Wattpad writer.

But ya know, I'm like five or something.

LIES!!! SHE LIES!!! But yeah, enjoy your weekend, the little demension of no homework and school. Also, I don't have a schedule, so don't be surprised if I post a chapter, then post another one the next day. I'm inpatient like that.

Send feedback and vote if you enjoyed the story! Bye!

:D