Blaine is Suspicious

"Can we talk?" Blaine asked.

Uh, sure... I guess." Barry said. He followed Blaine to a different room.
One Barry was inside, he closed and locked the door, pressing his ear to it.

"Okay. Sebastian, I just need you to know that I haven't told anyone."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Barry asked. He didn't remember ever telling Blaine any of his secrets.

"Oh, don't play dumb! I saw everything, Sebastian! I saw the lightning! I saw how fast you went! And it wasn't a dream, okay? I know something extremely weird is going on! You fled when the villain person attacked!" There was a knock on the door. "Hold on." Blaine opened the door, revealing Kurt.

"Why are you yelling at Sebastian like that? It's like you're accusing him of being a superhero or something." he said looking between them.

"No! That's not it! He... asked me if I knew the Muffin Man! I think he's drunk!" Barry yelled. He could see people behind Kurt turn to stare at him.

"Okay..." Kurt left and close the door.

"Could you be a little more quiet?" Barry asked.

"Fine. I'll make you a deal. If you tell me everything, I won't tell anyone what I know." Blaine said.

"You wouldn't do that!" Barry exclaimed. "I mean, it was just a dream. Nothing is going on."

"You're lying, Sebastian. I know it was real, I know it!" Blaine screamed. There was another knock on the door, and Kurt opened it.

"Blaine, please stop! You both just come out here, and we can all talk over coffee." Kurt suggested. Barry nodded eagerly and followed him to the larger room, where everyone sat on couches, chairs, and on the floor.

Blaine sat beside Kurt and Tina. Barry decided to sit as far away from him as he could, which was in between Nick and Jeff on a couch. He reluctantly sat there.

The group talked for a while, briefly catching up on anything that was going on. Barry didn't really say anything, but he heard other conversations. Rachel and Kurt moved back to New York. Sam was still teaching in McKinley, and he was engaged to Mercedes. Nick and Jeff also moved to New York, but currently were traveling around America to watch their favorite band.

"So Sebastian! What's been going on in your life?" Blaine asked very loudly, and everyone stared at him, waiting for the answer.

"Oh, well... not a lot. I live in Central City now, I'm a forensic scientist at the CCPD, and that's about it." Barry said. There was silence for a moment, then someone said "Well, that's cool," and everyone went back to their conversations.

~

Soon, Oliver bought a backstage pass (which wasn't that hard to get, since he was the mayor of Star City) and met some of Barry's old "friends."

"Oliver!" Barry yelled. He kissed Oliver, then realized everyone there was staring. "Uh, guys, this is Oliver Queen, my boyfriend."

Rachel gaped. "You mean... Oliver Queen as in Oliver Queen from Star City?"

"Yeah," Oliver answered.

"The mayor of Star City?"

"That's me!"

"Oh my god," Rachel gasped. "You," she pointed at Barry, "are dating the Oliver Queen?"

"Yeah, I don't know what I did to deserve him," Barry sighed. Oliver hugged him.

"You deserve more than me, and I love you."

There were a bunch of awws and ewws, but Barry didn't really care. Oliver was kissing him again, and Puck yelled, "Get a room!"

"That's so cute!" Kurt yelled. "I couldn't believe that you two were an item when we ran into you at Jitters, but I believe it now!"

~

Oliver was talking to Kurt, Blaine, and Rachel, so Barry was kind of alone again. "Hey, Sebastian! We want to talk to you!" He turned around, and saw that Puck and Sam were standing away from everyone else. Barry didn't know what could happen, but he walk towards them anyway.

"Yeah?" He didn't have much time to duck, because right when he was arm's length away from Puck, the man through a punch at him. He ducked just in time, but was almost hit by Sam.

Puck pinned him to the wall. "Don't think just by talking to everyone you'll be forgiven. I don't forgive you for what happened with Blaine and Kurt. Especially not Finn...." A tear rolled down his cheek. Barry remembered that this man was Finn's best friend.

Sam said, "I don't forgive you either!" and tried to punch him.

Suddenly, Sam was pulled back. Oliver punched him in the face. "Get off him!"

It was all a blur. Oliver was fighting Sam and Puck. "Stop!" Barry yelled. They started a melee, everyone was fighting each other. Well, some people tried to stop the fight, but just made it worse, eventually getting into the fight. Except for Barry. "I guess I have to do something," he mumbled.

He sped around everyone, and separated them. "Everybody stop!" Jeff accidentally punched himself in the face. "This isn't a lame high school movie! We didn't all come here to fight. We came here to see our friends again. To talk about life. To sing."

There was a moment of silence.

"That was really cheesy," Kurt said. A few people giggled.

"Thanks, it's what I do."

~

The break was over, and the New Directions and Warblers were getting ready to preform "Black or White."

"Well, it was nice catching up," Barry said. It really wasn't. He was glad to go back to sitting with Iris and Eddie.

"Don't leave!" Jeff exclaimed. "Preform this song with us! Please?"

"Yeah, I want to see that," Oliver quipped.

Jeff gave him puppy eyes. Barry sighed. "Fine."

___________________________

Well, there's a new chapter. I am very sorry that it was late.

Also, rest in peace Cory Monteith and Mark Salling.