The Concert

A/N:
I really thought I wrote something about this in one chapter... If not, then Iris got tickets to watch a concert, with the New Directions and Warblers. She's taking Eddie, Barry, and Oliver.

Also, it's 7 days until the reunion.

______________________________

"Remind me what we're doing again?" Barry asked. Iris got Barry, Oliver, and Eddie in her car.

"Don't you remember? We talked about this a few days ago," she answered. Eddie showed Barry his ticket.

Barry remembered now. Iris asked if he wanted to go to a New Directions and Warblers show. Well, she really made him. If Iris asked, Barry wouldn't be going.

"Barry, are you okay?" Oliver asked. Barry nodded absentmindedly. He really wasn't okay. If he was seen by the New Directions, Barry wouldn't sleep that night. He hated to admit it, but some of them— Puck, Sam, you know— can and will beat him up on sight. Barry just wanted a break.

"We're here!" Iris opened her car door, and jumped out excitedly. Eddie got out, too.

"Weren't you a Warbler?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, and the Nude-New Directions all hate me." Oliver laughed.

"Considering you almost called them the "Nude Directions," I don't blamed them!" he said. Barry smiled.

"Actually, we called them the Nude Erections. That doesn't help my case, does it?"

Iris knocked on Barry's window. "Are you guys coming?" she asked, muffled by the door. Barry opened his door, and so did Oliver.

They could see the concert from the car. It was an outdoor concert, which is probably new for most of the Glee clubs, since they traditionally preformed inside.

"We have about 10 minutes until the show is supposed to start. I'm going to the concession stand," Iris said, running excitedly towards the concert like a kid running into a candy store. Eddie went after her.

"Let's go find our seats," Oliver suggested. They walked to the concert.

~

"Row H, seats 13 and 14... That's right here." Barry said to himself. Luckily, Iris didn't get seats in the front, but there was still a possibility of the New Directions seeing him.

"You know, you'll have to talk to them soon. They would be stupid to hold grudges," Oliver said.

"Oh, they all still hold a grudge, and will probably murder me," Barry sighed.

"Maybe tell them the same story you told— Chaine and Burt?" Oliver tried. Barry laughed.

"Blaine and Kurt," he corrected.

"Yeah, them."

"We're here!" Iris said. She was holding a huge bag of popcorn, 4 cokes, and 3 smaller popcorn bags.

"Iris, I already ate. You didn't have to get that big of a–" Barry started.

"This is not for you," Iris said, pointing to the large bag. "This," she handed him a smaller bag. "Is for you."

Just as Iris gave popcorn to Oliver and Eddie, the curtains opened. Standing on the stage, and of course under a spotlight, was the New Directions' very own Rachel Berry. "Hey everyone! Thanks for coming! We are the 2011 through 2013 New Directions!"

Another spotlight turned on, revealing none other than Nick Duval. "And we are the Dalton Academy Warblers!"

"Tonight, you'll be watching our Glee clubs singing and dancing. The Warblers and and New Directions will each preform!" Rachel squealed. Once a fangirl, always a fangirl.

Rachel and Nick both ran backstage. A few minutes later, the spotlights came back on.

A few more people came on stage and the song began.

Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights I call it a draw...

The group sang together, before doing solo parts. Barry was impressed by the elaborate dancing and he realized how much they had all improved since high school.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Iris jumped up and down, yelling, "CENTRAL CITY HAS BEEN BLESSED TONIGHT!" Barry just clapped..

After the New Directions preformed "Pompeii," "Don't Stop Believin'," "You Can't Always Get What You Want," and "Rumor Has it," (Barry secretly hated all of those performances, what?), the New Directions went backstage. All of the spotlights went off.

_________________________________

Comment if you liked it!

(Future author here)
Hey guys. I just wanted to clarify something for those of you who are re-reading (thank you if you are). I've been going through the chapters and realized that the Some Nights performance was really complicated and unnecessary. So I got rid of it. It was just the Some Nights performance but with some other people in it. So this is also kind of a short chapter.