One Year Later...

Hello! It's been over a year since the reunion chapter, so here I am writing this.

P.S. I haven't really watched the last season because I don't have Netflix anymore, so barely anything in this chapter will be canon. Don't comment about someone in this chapter being dead now. For my sanity, and for people who want to watch whatever season but haven't gotten to. Thanks :)

______________

One year later...

Oliver had always known that relationships were hard sometimes.

-

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Oliver asked him, his eyes glazed over with tears. He glanced again at the orange prescription bottle, as if to make sure it was real. Bartholemew Allen, antidepressant drugs, said the label. Many of the pills had already been taken. And the other paper, listing times and dates for Barry's therapy sessions of the next two months. To treat his Dissociative Identity Disorder. A quarter of the dates had already passed.

-

And he knew they would have their fair share of arguments and lies.

-

"I didn't think it was important!" Barry cried. Tears were already running down his face. It hurt Oliver to see his boyfriend cry, but Barry had lied. He said Sebastian was just a phase. But Sebastian was much more.

-

But he also knew that everyone had those times in relationships, no matter how hard they tried not to. What is a relationship without fights? Oliver thinks that a relationship like that is too good to be true.

-

The next day, Oliver found Barry in front of their television, watching whatever cooking show was on.

"Hey," Oliver said, sitting down beside him. He placed his hand on Barry's knee, squeezing it. The television was playing a Gordon Ramsay show, and the Scottish chef was yelling about a raw pork chop.

"I guess you want to break up with me now?" Barry mumbled, propping his head on his hand.

"No, actually. I want to help you get through this. I am upset that you didn't tell me about the disorder, but I love you. So from here on, I will help you remember to take your pills, drive you to therapy, whatever." Oliver lifted his boyfriend's chin and give him a short, soft kiss. He then proceeded to run his fingers through the younger man's hair, laughing at the cooking show with Barry staring up at him in awe.

-

Sometimes it could be difficult to be Barry's boyfriend. Ever since he found out about Barry's disorder, Oliver had to deal with Sebastian more frequently. Barry felt that trying to hide Sebastian was a hassle, so he decided that since Oliver knew, why hide it any longer?

Sebastian was always grumpy and more snarky than Barry, so therefore Oliver didn't like him. But over the months, Sebastian started showing up less. But it was still hard to deal with the guy.

And when Oliver wasn't around, Barry would talk to Caitlin. She kind of experienced the same thing that he did with Killer Frost. Caitlin suggested writing on sticky notes to Sebastian, and hope he would respond so Barry could at least have a clue about what was going on while Sebastian was in control.

Soon enough, Oliver found sticky notes of every color strewn around the house. He would read them only to see that, most of the time, Barry had asked a completely normal question and Sebastian had answered with an insult. Some of them were so bad that Oliver would have to comfort Barry while he cried over them.