Is That Sebastain?

An hour later, Barry was visited again, with food.

"Barry? I brought some takeout." Caitlin said. And by some takeout, she meant enough food from Big Belly Burger for 8 people.

Barry smirked. "Finally! A sensible person! Will you let me out?" He barely noticed the takeout Caitlin was holding.

"Um, no. But, I brought takeout?" Caitlin said, but it sounded more like a question. Cisco are Joe were right. Barry was acting different.

"If you won't let me out, leave." Barry growled.

"Fine. We'll eat the takeout. In front of you." Caitlin said.

So there they were, sitting right across from Barry, eating takeout.

"Barry, this is really good!" Iris said. Eddie nodded.

"You're missing out, buddy." He said.

"Barry, you need to eat something!" Oliver said.

"No! I'm not eating anything until you let me out!" Barry yelled

They all had a silent conversation with their eyes. Oliver looked worried, Cisco looked annoyed. Barry felt awkward just sitting there. After a few minutes, they all nodded. Cisco stood up, and opened the cell. "Go." He said.

Barry was shocked, but happy. He hesitated, then ran out.

He ran to Jitters, and ordered a Flash. Then, he sat down alone.

Barry forgot about the reunion. He forgot some people would already be here, catching up. But most importantly, he forgot Jitters was the best coffee shop in the city. But who could forget that?

"Sebastian?" Barry paled. He knew that voice! Barry turned around, and standing in front of him, were Kurt and Blaine.

"Sorry, who?" Barry tried his best to smile, but he knew they weren't fooled.

"Don't do that! We know it's you!" Kurt said. Barry frowned.

"Um, my name's Barry! Barry Allen." He said. And it wasn't a lie!

"Okay then, 'Barry Allen', I'll tell you a little about Sebastain. He's a jerk! All he wanted to do was ruin our lives. He almost blinded Blaine! And he suddenly dissapears after high school. Everyone thinks he's dead, and I hope he is!" Kurt yelled.

"Kurt..." Blaine started, but he was interrupted.

"No Blaine! Sebastian Smythe is a terrible person!"

"Um, can we take this somewhere else?" Barry squeaked. But it seemed like no one heard him.

"Kurt, he apologized! And he help me propose to you." Blaine said.

"That doesn't make up for everything else he did." Kurt said. Everyone in Jitters was looking at the three now.

Barry knew that if he didn't leave now, he would start yelling at Kurt, and everyone would be watching. So, he stood up, and left. He walked into the alley, wanting to be alone.

But of course, Kurt and Blaine showed up. "Are you guys stalking me or something? I don't know anything about Sebastian Smythe!" Barry said.

"I don't believe you. Stop hiding, Sebastian. You're being a wimp. You have no pride. No dignity. You're nothing." Kurt said. Blaine gasped.

Barry couldn't take it anymore. He's been bottling it up for so long, trying to hide Sebastian. But he was still there. Kurt made a terrible mistake. He brought back the Sebastian Smythe in Barry.

"Listen, Lady Hummel! I've changed, and I know I did some messed up stuff in high school! Just get off my back, okay? Be more like Blaine, here." Barry yelled.

Blaine opened his mouth, while Kurt smiled. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Blaine could have been blinded!"

"I know! Now, if you could leave, I have work to attend to!" Barry yelled. Then he walked away

"And what do you do? I bet you work at a gas station, but you always leave before your shift ends, to go to some bar!" Kurt yelled after him.

"CSI at the CCPD. I'll be on my way, now." Barry disapeared around the corner.

"Why were you so rude?" Blaine asked Kurt. "He apologized!"

"He's still a jerk. I'm just a little surprised he's actually a CSI. I think he's lying." Kurt said.

"Okay, you don't have to act like that, though. Just go inside, and order." Blaine said. Kurt nodded, and went inside.

Once he was gone, Blaine took out his cellphone, and dialed a number. There were only three rings until someone answered.

"Blaine? Long time no see!"

"Hey Nick. I've got some news!"

"Oooo! What is it?"

Blaine laughed. Nick always liked any form of gossip, whether it was valid or invalid.

"I was with Kurt, and we saw someone at a coffee shop, and we... talked!" Blaine said excitedly.

"OH MY GOD BLAINE!!! I-IS HARRY STYLES IN CENTRAL CITY? OH MY GOD!" Nick yelled into the phone, and Blaine had to cover the speaker.

"No dude, calm down! It's not Harry Styles!"

"Oh my God Blaine! I hate you. Okay... At LEAST tell me it's Taylor Swift!"

"No. It's not a celebrity! Do you want to know or not?"

"Ugh. Fine."

"It's... Sebastian Smythe!" Blaine said.

"WHAT? SEBASTIAN IS IN CENTRAL?!" Nick yelled again.

Another person came in the room, and Blaine could hear him talking.

"Nick, why are you yelling about Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, and Sebastain. Wait... Oh my God. Oh goodness. Nick... IS OUR GOOD FRIEND SEB, WHO WE THOUGHT WAS DEAD, IS REALLY HARRY STYLES, DATING TAYLOR SWIFT? OH MY GOD, OH MY..."

Now Nick was speaking. "No, Jeff. Although that would be AWESOME, Blainey here was just telling me that Sebastian is in Central!"

"Blaine? Hey buddy!" Jeff said.

"Hey, Jeff." Blaine laughed.

"How do you know Seb is in Central?" Jeff asked.

"I saw him."

"Also, babe, we gotta go! Are you packed?" Jeff said.

"Yep. Blaine, we should be in Central in like 5 hours, so we could meet up!" Nick said.

"That would be great! Bye, guys."

"Bye!" Nick and Jeff said in unision, before hanging up.

Blaine walked into the coffee shop, only to be greeted with a pair of greenish-bluish eyes glaring at him. "What were you doing? Your coffee is cold." Kurt said.

"It's fine. I was just telling Nick and Jeff about Sebastian." Blaine said, taking a sip of his now room temperature coffee.

"Well, once we get to the hotel, we'll call everyone else. Do you think he came for the reunion? He's missed all the other ones." Kurt said.

"I don't know, but whatever happens, I have a feeling there will be some slushies spilled, and yelling." Blaine shrugged.

And he was right. There would be yelling, slushies, and a little more. Oh Blaine, you don't know how right you are.