He'll be Okay

Cisco saw the two strangers, carrying Barry, who was unconscious, into the Cortex. He ran to them. "What happened?" he asked. "And who are you?"

"Um, I'm Nick, and this is Jeff," said the guy with black hair. "And Sebastian was shot by a dude with a freeze gun thingy!"

"I don't know who Sebastian is, just tell me what happened to Barry!" Cisco covered his mouth.

"This is Sebastian," Jeff said. "Didn't you know that?" Cisco was confused. He doesn't know anyone named Sebastain, and as far as he knew, Barry Allen is the Flash.

But how much did he know?

"Okay, just follow me," Cisco sighed, he really didn't know what was going on. Maybe Barry had a Doppleganger named Sebastian.

The two followed Cisco, carrying Barry with them. He directed them to lay him Barry on the bed. "Okay, you guys can leave now," he said.

Nick rubbed the back of his neck, and Jeff looked at his feet. "I mean, he's our friend," Jeff started. "And well... We know him. We haven't seen him since Senior year."

Cisco was finally interested. "You knew Barry in high school?" Nick shook his head.

"Not Barry. Sebastian," he said. Jeff nodded.

"Um, whatever. Caitlin should be here so-" As if summoned, Caitlin ran into the room. She pushed the boys out of the way, and checked Barry's (or Sebastian's, Cisco was confused) pulse.

"No, why does this keep happening? It's like, something or someone has come to the city, and bad luck has caused Barry to dramatically-"

Caitlin noticed Nick and Jeff. She glared at them. Cisco sighed, knowing she thought they were bad luck. About a year ago, Caitlin wouldn't believe in bad luck, but Becky Sharp had the power if good luck, causing herself to always be lucky, and others around her to be unlucky.

"Just step back, so I can examine him," Caitlin said. The three obeyed, stepping out of the room.

"So... Um, I know what you were talking about. Sebastian told us his real name was Barry. Remember, Jeff?" Nick said. Jeff nodded again.

"He did say that," he said. Suddenly, they heard a snap, it sounded like elastic, and a tall man appeared in front of them.

"Hey Cisco and people I don't know! What did I miss? Where's Barry?" It was Ralph. He disappeared a few months ago, saying something about "family problems."

"Dude, it's been three months! Where were you? Oh, Barry's going to be mad when he wakes up," Cisco said. Barry was furious that Ralph left after everything that happened.

"First, I was in Hawaii, on a hiatus," Ralph started.

"You mean vacation. That's not how you use the word hiatus-"

"Ramon Noodle, can you just shut up? Like I was saying, some friends of mine ("I bet those friends are drug dealers," Cisco mumbled.") win tickets to "The Aloha State," and they had an extras. So I said yes," Ralph said.

"Hello? We're still he-" Nick started, but was cut off by Cisco.

"I thought you said it was a business trip! You're just full of a bunch of lies, and never call me Ramon Noodle again," he said.

"Okay, Burnt Potato."

"What? That's worse!"

"You look like one."

"You're racist, too!"

"Hey! Can you guys just stop? Our friend is unconscious, maybe in danger, and you two are bickering like the children you are. I don't know either of you, and I'm not getting a very good impression," Nick yelled. Jeff smiled, his husband was great at making people shut up.

It was silent for a while.

"Who are you guys?" Ralph said, breaking the silence.

Jeff sighed. "I'm Jeff, and this is Nick," he said, pointing to Nick. Ralph nodded, but he really wasn't listening. He could see Caitlin through the glass wall of the medical bay. She was freaking out, but he couldn't see why.

"What's got her so worked up?" He asked. Cisco motioned for the small group to follow him.

He walked to the medical bay, and stopped outside the entrance. "Caitlin, is it safe to come in? Nothing will explode?" he asked. Caitlin nodded, she was still frazzled.

"Snart must have amped up his gun somehow, Barry's wounds are worse than they would normally be from getting hit by a freeze gun, but it's not devastating. He'll wake up in around 5 to 10 hours, and be fully healed in about 2 days." She quickly said. Caitlin was panting, she seemed coose to tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Cisco asked.

"I just feel like sometimes I can't help him," Caitlin cried. Cisco hugged her. "I can never help him. He gets hurt so much!"

"You said he'll be fine, so you helped him a lot," Cisco said. He hated it when Caitlin blamed herself for things she couldn't solve.

"I feel like this is a friend moment, so Jeff and I are going to go now... Take care?" Nick said.

~

"Why are we doing this again, Cisco?"

"It worked the other times."

"It's been years... Don't you think he might have a new favorite song?"

"Caitlin, trust me. Just a few weeks ago, I heard this song playing from his office."

"Fine-"

Barry shot up. "Woah! I'll never get used to that," Cisco yelped.

"W-what happened? Why d-does this keep happening to me?" Barry put his head in his hands. "Where's Oliver?"

Oliver walked into the medical bay. "Barry..."

"Oliver!" Barry jumped out of the bed, ripping out the IVs on his arms. He ran to his boyfriend, and hugged him.

Oliver hugged Barry, too. He felt like he hadn't seen Barry in weeks.

"Ouch, ow," Barry muttered. Oliver let go of him.

Barry pulled his shirt up to his stomach. There was a huge, dark purple mark on his stomach. Oliver knew it was from Snart's gun, but he was shocked.

"Barry, maybe we should go to my apartment. You probably should lie down." Oliver said. Barry obeyed, and followed Oliver to the elevator.

~

Barry was sitting on Oliver's couch, Oliver sat beside him. They were watching Barry's favorite musical, "Singing in the Rain." Barry yawned.

"Let's go to bed," Oliver said. Barry shook his head.

"The movie's almost finished!" Barry said. Oliver sighed.

"Fine. How many times have you watched this movie, anyways?"

"..."

Oliver looked at Barry, waiting for an answer, but he was asleep. Oliver smiled. He's so stubborn. He stood up, and picked up Barry bridal style, carrying him to the bedroom. Oliver put Barry down on his bed, and laid down himself. He held Barry to his chest, and soon fell asleep.

_____________________________

How did you like this chapter? Was it boring? Feel free to comment your opinions!