The Concert (Marley/Kara)

This is a request from PaigeElander
And no, I am NOT doing anything else about Kara, think of this as a bonus chapter.

Kara knew this was a bad idea. She got a letter to the reunion of her old high school. On a different earth.

~

Kara turned on the news, it was a normal day in National City. She just got back from catching some bank robbers. So, the usual.

"Television rots your brain, you know."

She nearly jumped out of her skin. Suddenly, a man with black, curly hair appeared. "Music Miester?" Kara asked.

Of course it was him, how could you forget something like that? Kara almost died, and he was the cause of it. "In the Flash." he said.

"Ha, ha, very funny! What do you want?" Kara asked, clearly unamused.

"I have something for you, from someone we both care about, or at least used to." Music Meister said. He gave Kara a white envelope, there was no stamp, no address, just a name.

Marley Rose

Kara shook her head. "You must have made a mistake, I don't know anyone named Marley..." she looked at Music Meister, who was frowning, shaking his head.

"That's not true. You are Marley. Read the letter." Kara sighed. He was right, she was Marley.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Are you sure it'll work, Alex?" Kara asked. Alex nodded.

"If this works, you won't have your powers for the rest of your high school years. Just sit."

Alex created a chair, kind of like an electric chair, that could take away Kara's powers. It was only temporary, of course, only lasting for the rest of her high school years. She just wanted to feel normal.

Kara sat on the chair. Alex locked her hands to the chair. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Alex asked her. Kara nodded eagerly.

"Just don't blow me up." she joked.

Alex walked to a black box, and on top of that box was a lever. There were cords connecting the chair and box.

She pulled the lever. Kara was vibrating, her eyes glowed, she couldn't control herself...

"Kara!" Alex yelled.

She was gone.

~

Kara opened her eyes. "-adoption forms look good. So Marley, meet your new mother, Millie Rose." Kara looked forward. She saw a woman, who was— not to be rude— a little overweight.

The woman smiled. "Marley, I'm so happy that you're a part of my family."

~

"And here's your room!" Millie said.

It was a small house. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. Kara wished she could go back to her real family.

The walls of her room were hot pink, and the bed was sky blue. There was a dresser made out of oak wood, and a desk and chair in the corner. "I know it's not much, but I heard you like pink." Millie smiled.

Kara hated pink, but she knew this lady must have worked very hard on setting up her room. So, she plastered on a smile and said, "It looks great."

~

The rest of that year was a blur. All she could remember was the Glee club and her friends, her "mom," and how it was the best year of her life.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

Kara opened the letter.

Dear Marley,

I wouldn't be surprised if this never gets to you. But we are having a reunion soon, and we would like you to come. You may have cut off all connections to us, but we miss you. The reunion is in Central City. Meet us in CC Jitters at 5:00 on Sunday, because we are doing a concert with the Warblers.

Sincerely,

Blaine

Kara closed her eyes. That was a long time ago, she has moved on. But then she remembered something.

There is no Central City on this earth.

On this earth.

Central City...

Barry?

She looked at Music Meister, who smiled. "So are you going? Blaine really misses you." he asked.

"I-I can't... Wait, how do you know that Blaine misses me?" Kara stuttered, confused about all of this. Are Barry and Glee somehow connected?

"So are you going or not?" Music Meister asked. Kara held up her hand.

"Wait! Why do you care?" Kara asked.

Music Meister sighed. "Blaine Anderson is my Doppleganger, but I protect him, because I like to think of him as the brother I never had."

Kara shook her head. "I can't go, Music Meister."

Music Meister shook his head. "Oh, you are going. I've already RSVPed for you. And please, call me Micheal." And with that, he snapped his fingers, and vanished.

Suddenly, the walls of her apartment faded, and she was in a completely white room. "No!"

~

Kara woke up in a hotel room. Again? Where am I? she thought as she looked at the clock. It was noon, on a Sunday.

This means that the New Directions are meeting in 5 hours.

Kara wanted to go, she did. She was here, so why not? But at the same time, she knew it would be a bad idea if she did go.

~

And yet, here she was. "Marley! I haven't seen you in, well, forever!" Blaine yelled. Kara was the last one to arrive at the coffee shop, it reminded her of the times when she was invited to go to the Lima Bean. Maybe that was why this place was chosen for their meetup.

"Okay, I think everybody who wanted to come is here," Blaine continued. The shop was packed with Glee members and other people. "so, let's go!"

~

This was so stupid. Kara shouldn't have come. But how was she supposed to know Barry would be there?

She saw him while preforming "Some Nights," and Kara tried to hide from him. During the break, she went to the concession stand. Of course Barry was there.

"Kara?"

~

Barry knew that girl looked familiar. He recognized her the very moment she started singing. But why is Kara here?

"I shouldn't be here," Kara said."It was the Music Meister, he sent me here for a reunion, and he—"

"A reunion?" Barry asked. Kara nodded. "A reunion for what?"

"Long story short, I was teleported to your earth on accident, and went to high school here." Kara said. "And now the Music Meister sent me here to go to the reunion, and I can't get home."

"I'll help you," Barry said. He took Kara behind the concession stand, and sped away. "Remember when I got stuck on your earth?"

They started running. Barry got behind Kara, and threw her in the air. A breach formed, and she was gone.

~

"Where have you been? The show is about to start again." Iris said once she saw Barry. "Where's the food?"

He didn't answer her, because Nick was on the stage now. "Please give a round of applause for... The Dalton Academy Warblers!"

~

I hope this satisfied your needs. Kara is NOT going to be in any more chapters unless everyone wants me to put her back in. Other than that, I will not be forced.

Comment!