Chapter 5

(AN: OK so I'm going to try and make longer chapters so the update may be a bit slow)

All the creepypasta stared at what was in front of them, BEN was mostly staring at your double D cleavage, but still.

"Soooooo" Jeff said "what do we do with them."

"Get the living one a empty room for now, EJ take the corpse and run a test to see if there the same person or just identical twins." Slender said before walking off to get his brothers to tell them about there "guest".

Meanwhile in Reapers home

You woke up with a bad headache and saw you were in Reaper's guest room. "Before you ask, no you didn't die again. I just summoned you here after you got knocked out." Reaper said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"WAIT, I got knocked out!? HOW?!?" You screamed "and why did you summon me?"

Reaper laid down next to you and started to cuddle you (Random fact: Reaper is a lesbian) "Well for one,  some guy hit you with a hatchet and the reason I summoned you is because your being hunted." You froze "Hunted? By who?" "That's the thing, I don't know. I want to so I know how much I should help you but I can't. However I do know how I can help you." "How's that? Getting me in bed?"

Reaper looked at you and smirked "Your the one who had sex with me, missy." "I told before, we're just friends" "Friends with benefits." You look at Reaper "Your too cute, I'm going to keep you." You hugged Reaper as she laughed at what you said. "Anyway how I was planning on helping you in 2 ways. One is give you a split personality that is a masochist and has a thing for experimenting on people, and 2 is for me to come to earth on occasion and do some research on who this bitch is and just how strong they are."

You look at Reaper in utter confusing. "Why is my split personality so detailed?"

"Oh, the reason is because it takes a lot of energy to create a split personality out of nothing, like a whole 48 hours worth. Not only that but there's a big chance it will take over. Its much easier and safer to create one with someone who has already died. And the spirit I chose for this happens to have those characteristics." Reaper explain. "Anyway, you should sleep and get back to your dimension. OH, I almost forgot, hers my phone number so you can talk to me without dieing!" She says as she hands you a piece of paper with her number. "Thanks. Night"

(Hey guy just a quick authors note about Reaper. So normally she looks like this (she also wears a black cloak when she goes to reap souls in the human world)

But when she's in the human world she looks like this and is called Yuri (if you get the joke I made, your awesome)

Its mostly incase someone who was either her past sevent, escaped her reaping there soul, or was revived as a ghost don't recognize her

Its mostly incase someone who was either her past sevent, escaped her reaping there soul, or was revived as a ghost don't recognize her.)