Chapter 25 part 2

As Sammy patted his sleeping sisters head he got an idea. Seeing as they got a lot of blood from yesterday he thought he should help Charlotte with her abilities since they have a lot of blood to help them keep her curse under control. Sammy had almost completely mastered his abilities and his curse wasn't a problem for him as he could control it fairly well. The big reason why Charlotte has a hard time using or even practicing her abilities was her curse. Because she can't control it, her curse uses up a lot of her energy which is why she always falls unconscious after using it, and her curse sometime comes out when she uses her abilities. He's not going to help her with her "True form" as the curse corrupts it when ever she tries to use it so he was going to help her fly. Her curse almost never comes out when she tries to fly as it's not a combat related ability. He got into his usual outfit and got Charlotte's out. Now all he had to do is wait for her to wake up.

~Time skip~

After about 30 minutes, Charlotte woke up. Sammy looked at her and smiled as she scratched, yawned, and rubbed her eyes. "Morning Sunshine." Sammy said with a smile. "Good morning Sammy." Charlotte said still tired. "So I had an idea Sunshine. How about we practice your flying?" Charlotte's eyes light up. "You mean it?!" Sammy nodded with a smile make Charlotte even more excited. She ran upstairs and started to get dressed. When she came downstairs they left the house.

"So where exactly are we going?" Maria asked. "To the forest" Sammy replied "that way no one will see us easily and we wouldn't be disturbed." Maria nodded before asking "And I presume you want me to keep watch while you practice for more safety?" Sammy nodded in response as they started to enter the forest. 

They came to a clearing and stopped. Sammy looked around to see if anything was out of the a thumbs up and she released  her wings and halo while Sammy released his horns and tail. Sammy looked over to Maria who was sitting on a log. "You can turn into yourself if you want." Sammy said. Maria nodded in response before turning into her true form. When she finished transforming she stretched out her arms as two wood X shaped cross bars plopped to the ground connected by a string attached to meat hooks impaled in her hands. She connected the two meat hooks before pulling her hands a way from each other making the meat hooks leave her hands with the cross bars being the only thing keeping them from disconnecting from her body. She dusted off her raged dress before sitting on a near by log, fixing her hair so it wasn't in her face. She looked on her back and pulled out the knife that was stabbed in her back long ago. She never regretted the actions she took as it definitely made that man regret his. She'll always remember the look on his face when he realized what was gonna happen to him. She smiled at the memory.

Maria sat on the log and watched as Sammy tried to help Charlotte take off. At some point she was able to stay in the air for around 4 seconds before she started to lose balance and feel to the ground.

Despite the fact that demons normally dont have wings, Sammys been doing a pretty good job at teaching Charlotte fly.

After 30 minutes Charlotte was able to stay in the air for 10 seconds before losing her balance. A great accomplishment sinces shes only 6 and angels normally learn to fly at the age of 8.

"Alright you guys I think its time to go back home." Sammy said moving his hair to make sure its hiding his missing eye. Charlotte started pouting wanting to practice more which caused Maria to chuckle. As Charlotte begged her brother to let them practice for 10 more minutes, Maria heard something the put her on guard.

Distant whispers

(Im back bitchs. Sorry for the hiatus, i had school and shit but it summer now so i can hopefully update a bit more)