Chapter 11

A/n:I just wanna let you know before this chapter starts that I did my face reveal and its on my book "Get to know me" any way on with the chapter!!

"Jez Reaper, I didn't know any better then I would have assumed you were jealous." You said sarcastically "I mean you almost killed that guy your self. Would you be killed over that? Actually now that I think about it isn't that how-" Reaper stopped her tracks "I recommended not finishing that sentence." She put you down "We're here" You looked at her "So where exactly is here?" "My 'home'" "But isn't your home in hell." "This is my home for when I'm in the human world for a long period of time. And sense I can't just walk up to the gates of hell with a human that's still alive this is the safest place." You got up from the ground and looked at the house and were speechless.

"Why do you have 3 garage doors?" Reaper looked at you with a confused look "That's the first thing you say to seeing my house?" "How did you even get the money to afford this house?" Reaper took your hand a started walking to the front door

"Why do you have 3 garage doors?" Reaper looked at you with a confused look "That's the first thing you say to seeing my house?" "How did you even get the money to afford this house?" Reaper took your hand a started walking to the front door. "I come from a long line of reapers; all pure bloods and powerful, so its only natural that we'd have a lot of money too." She grabbed her keys from a pocket dimension she uses as a purse and unlocked the front door. She took you in to the living room and had you sit on the couch

 She took you in to the living room and had you sit on the couch

Reaper sat down next to you "Here, take this." Reaper handed you a whistle "Despite the fact I'm in the human world I still need to reap souls, if you were to blow that whistle I could hear it no matter where I am." The whistle it self looked like a normal red whistle made out of plastic. Reaper stood up. "I have to go. Some guy blow up a building and took 446 people with him to the afterlife. There's food in the fridge, like a lot of food. There's a bathroom upstairs and down here. The basement has a game room with Earthbound because I know how much you like that game. And there's 4 bedrooms upstairs. You can sleep in mine if you want."

And with that she summoned her scythe and sliced the air creating a portal to hell. She looked back at you "and remember if those bastard show up, blow the whistle and I'll get here as fast as I can." She transformed back to her reaper form and walked through the portal. As soon as she was completely through, it closed.