Chapter 25 part 1

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF SHIT WAS THAT??!?!?!" You screamed. You DID just see some of your corpses come back to life and walk around. This has to be the other ability Reaper told you about. So great, now you not only have to worry about hiding your own corpse but you as have to worry about them coming to life and probably starting the zombie apocalypse and only God knows what Ava will do with that information. Regardless of what happens, one thing was clear; you need a new hiding place for your bodys. Your mind then remembered the old looking hospital you saw while walking through the forest. You highly doubt any one would be there or even go there but you decided to check it out before you drag 16 corpses to it.

To your surprise, it wasn't too far from your corpse hole, around a 6 minute walk. You opened the door and walked inside the hospital, it was extremely dark in there. You looked to your right and saw a light switch next to you and flicked it on but nothing happened so you pulled out your phone and turned on your flashlight. The flashlight reveal that you were in the waiting room. You looked around to see chairs and tables laying down or flipped over, like there had been a fight in this room. You walked over to the reception desk and blow on it, dust started flying about.

You looked over to your left and saw a staircase and elevator. You weren't going to take your chances with the elevator so you went with the stair case. You decided to go down to the basement first as you could hopefully find the fuse box and turn the lights on. When you made it all the way downstairs you saw you were in what looked to be a laboratory, it was filled with different human body part from arms to legs and even a couple heads. As you continued to look around you saw some jars with organs in them, there was a heart, brain ,kidneys, and...is that a penis? Ooook then. You casually took the penis jar and put it somewhere you wouldn't see it in. All you had to say is that you felt so sorry for that poor man who lost his dick, let's just hope he wasn't alive when it happened.

Ever get that feeling of deja vu? Well you were feeling it right now. You know for sure you've never been here before, but it feels likes you've been here before...a long time ago.

You continued to walk through the downstairs as you came across another room. You open the door and find it the generator room. You walked around and found a gas powered generator, at least you knew how this place gets electricity. You continued to walk around until you found the fuse box. You opened it and started looking through it to see if you could get the power on. But a thought suddenly came to your mind.

'This hospital was probably the killing ground/hide out for a killer. It would definitely explain the human body parts and why this place smells of rotten flesh and broken dreams. If I want to keep this place a secret and use it to stash my bodies, it would be a smarter idea to keep the lights off. At least the one near windows so that people can't find this place as easily.'

You were about to close the fuse box when two rooms caught your attention. Security room. The fuse boxs was arranged in a way so that you could tell what floor each room was in. The basement floor power was on the lowest part, and the fourth floor power was on the highest part. That and it had tape separating them based on the floors. You looked to see that the security room was on the first floor like the waiting room. You flipped the switch to the room, maybe you could find out what happened here.

You made your way out of the generator room only to see your corpses were here too. You counted them up and found that all 16 were here. Well at least you don't have to drag them here yourself now. As you looked around the room one last time, you found something you hadn't seen before. It looked like a secret door. One of your corpses was leaning against it so it must have open when it did. You opened the hidden door and found a almost empty room, the only things that was in the room was an axe and a bunch of bloody lab coats on hangers. (Here's what the axe looks like.)