Chapter 20

"-IT!!!" Jeff yelled. Ava laughed at his misfortune and how he did see the bear trap.

"Oh my god! You look so pathetic! It's actually funny how pathetic you look!" Ava laughed only to piss Jeff off even more. Mai was natural very concerned for her girlfriends well being. "Sweetie I think we should go now." Ava looked at her girlfriend "Aww but things are just getting interesting!"

"Oh no you don't!" Jeff said after Masky got the bear trap off his foot, running at the couple at a some what fast rate. "Jeff you should really be careful. I mean you did just step in a bear trap." Toby said putting emphasis on the word did. When Jeff did get to the couple he ended up stabbing Mai in the back. Mai groaned at the pain in her back as she tried to hide her enjoyment.

Ava was very pissed about this. "HEY!! THE ONLY ONE ALOUD TO HURT MAI IS HERSELF AND ME!!" Ava swung her bookbag and hit Jeff in the legs. Jeff and his knife hit the ground and Ava and Mai run away.

The others followed them as they did not have "get killed by murderers" on their bucket list.

(Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to make a quick update to hopefully satisfy you guys. I'm currently taking my midterms and improving my grades which is why I haven't been updating as often...that and laziness)