Chapter 9

"Uhhhhhh my head hurts. AGAIN!" You complained and saw Reaper cuddling you "Morning sleeping beautie." "Morning, how long have I been out?" "Around 7 hours." "7 HOUR?!!? HOLY SHIT KNOCK ME OUT AGAIN!!! " "Nahh if I do you'll get brain damage." "Your no fun, anyway what did you want to meet about and" you finally realized that Reaper was in nothing but her bra and panties "why are you almost naked?" "I got really hot. Serious your room makes Hells heat seem like nothing." You took that as a compliment.

You and Reaper cubbled for a good long while. Reaper was definitely enjoying this, mostly because her head was using your breasts as pillows. She didn't mind having flat chest but she appreciate having a friend with breast benefits. She would gladly admit she enjoyed sleeping with you. Even if it only happened once.

You finally realized something. "Hey Reaper, where are we?" Reaper looked at you "We're in your bedroom". Just then you heard someone banging on the front door. Reaper reluctantly put on her cloak and got up to see who it was. She was greeted with a hatchet in her arm. "Umm rude." And slammed the door. She took the hatchet out of her arm and it heal after a few seconds. "So it was lased with poison too, quite potent actually. Oh well at least I got a cool hatchet."

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HOW!?!" yelled a distant voice. Reaper moved her hand to the window and flipped them the bird. "OK THAT FUCKING IT!!!"  "Jeff I swear to Zalgo if you-" "SHUT UP ELF BOY I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THAT BITCH!! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT BITCH BACK FOR 5 HOURS NOW AND WHERE HAS THAT GOTTEN US?!?!" "Jeff just calm you tits- what, where Toby?" BEN looked at Masky and Hoodie how were standing off to the side who shruged.

Suddenly the sound of glass breaking along with screams flooded the air. This was followed by Toby throwing you out the window and jumping out the window and landing on his face. "If I could feel pain, that would hurt like hell." "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!!" "no"