Chapter 18

As soon as your friends and you got in to the homeroom classroom Ava looked like she was going stab someone. Mai noticed this and picked her up for a hug. Ava seemed content with this and looked like she was about to fall asleep.

"Aww that so cute remember to invite me to the wedding." Lola said as she had already planned the entire wedding.

Suddenly that fucker Bradley went up to Ava and Mai. "Well well well, if it isn't the school lesbians. And how are you parents treating you Mai?"

Ava immediately woke up from and know if she didn't do something that it would end in a blood bath. Not that she mind but she just didn't want girlfriend to go to prison.

Ava put on her cutest sad face and looked over at Bradley

"W-why would you say that? You know Mai sensitive about that. B-but now you hurt Mai's feeling."
(This is the face she made)

Ava got up from Mai's lap and started hitting Bradley in the stomach and stopping at some points to take a breath before doing it again

(It when a little something like this just replace kobayashi with Bradley, Kanna with Ava and Tohru with Mai)

This naturaly caught everyone attention has the student and teacher saw her as a pure child and you would need to be a monster to hurt her or even her girlfriend

This naturaly caught everyone attention has the student and teacher saw her as a pure child and you would need to be a monster to hurt her or even her girlfriend. This made Bradley very VERY nervous. "O-ok I'm sorry for saying that just please stop."

Ava look up at him with watery eyes "Promise?"

"Ya sure whatever." And with that Ava stopped her attack and went back to sitting with Mai.

"You really didn't have to do that sweetie." Mai said a little worried.

"Of course I did. Your my girlfriend and I wove you!" Ava said as she hugged Mai who hugged back.

"Alright class settle down. Ava sit in your own seat please." The teacher said.

Ava reluctantly sat in her own seat.

"Alright let's take attendance."

~time skip to the end of school~

"Dare god I thought this day would never end!" Jared said as he stretched.