Chapter 13

You layed there with this guy in the same bed AS YOU and Reapers out working. God where is she? Hope she's doing better then you are.

~meanwhile in Japan~
"I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING DEVIL IF YOU EVEN FUCK TOUCH THAT I WELL-" before she could even finish her sentence the rouge leader cut the wires to the building choosing the power to go out. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" It didn't help that the rouge leader was powerful pure blood like her so it was only natural that they would have her be in charge of the mission. "Lilith you seem pretty stress out." Lilith gave her fellow pure blood a look "Gez I wonder why I'm stressed? Maybe its because we've been chasing this guy and his gang for 7 HOUR AROUND THE FUCKING GLOBE!!!!!" Just as she was about to make another remark to her teammate she heard an all too familiar sound.

Her teammate look to where the sound seem to be coming from. "Wow I haven't heard that sense I was a child." Lilith looked at her teammate and summoned her sythe "I need to go now." Her partner gave her a look of surprise. "What. So you weren't kidding when you sayed you where protecting someone? SO YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT SOMEONE?!?" Lilth seemed surprised by her friend reaction. They had known each other sense they were young. But Lilith had been getting more and more distant sense she started working. "Rachel, do you thank you can hunt down this guy while I go take care of something?" "Ya sure whatever. I can handle this guy, he may be a pure blood and powerful but every leader has their weakness. You go on." Lilith gave Rachel a smile "Thank you." And with that Reaper made a portal to her home.

A/n:OMG REAPER ACTUALLY HAS OTHER FRIENDS?!?! Any way so here a pic of Rachel

And she doesn't have a human form as she sees no need in one.

If you guys want a chapter to go more in depth about her please let me know.