The rest of Sammy and Charlottes past

Sorry I couldn't update before Christmas. My computer deleted all my homework assignment so I had to redo them all. I decided to update with this because I don't think I could do Chapter 25 right now do to writers block but as some of you may know I know Sammy and Charlottes like the back of my hand so doing this past chapter was easy. I hope you enjoy because this explains quite a lot.

Sammy sat in the waiting room of the hospital with his parents. When he called 911 he felt so guilty over what happened to Charlotte, like how if he stayed in the house she wouldn't have been stabbed or a least not in the hospital on the verge of death. Just then one of the doctors came out, Sammy and his parents walked over to the doctor "How's my sister?" was what come out of his mouth. "Well for one, her heart seems to have completely healed all by its self. It's honestly unnatural how fast it healed. However her chest has not healed yet and she with very likely have a scar when it does finally heal. Secondly I..." At that point Sammy completely zoned out. It's that curse. That's why Charlotte healed so fast, he remembers the spirit medium saying some thing like 'The curse is one that grants protection over the user, but the user will also lose more control the more the curse protects them or the more the user uses it.' those words would ring in his mind for the rest of his days.

~2 weeks later~

Charlotte was finally released from the hospital, much like that doctor had said she had a scar on her chest from the stab. But the scar was more of a hole, you could see her heart beat if you looked close enough. Angela and Damion tried to get the doctors to at least close the hole but the doctors said there was no hole to close and if there was, they would have. Charlotte doesn't seem to remember anything that happened, not even that someone stabbed her in the heart, she keeps saying she was born with the hole. The family can't tell if Charlotte has amnesia or has PTSD from the event.

After what happened to Charlotte, Sammy started acting different. Charlotte didn't seem to notice saying he's the same as he's always been but others could clearly tell that the event changed Sammy mentally and personality wise. Before Charlotte was released from the hospital, Sammy started to take up baseball, a lot of people saw this as a way for him to cope, but it was really just a way for him to carry a weapon around without people questioning him. He know the person who stabbed Charlotte was going to come for him next and he wanted to be ready for it. He also started to become more protective over Charlotte, only letting a few people even near her.

And then there was his personality. He use to be just like Charlotte, always happy, optimistic, trusting, and friendly. But now he was almost always in a bad mood, pessimistic, always suspicious of people, and hostile. The only time he seemed to be nice was when he was with Charlotte, but even then he was still somewhat hostile. He also seems to become a lot more smarter and started acting more like a older brother to Charlotte rather than a twin. Charlotte even started to call him "big brother" which Sammy didn't mind but he did tell her that his name was just fine.

~1 week later~

Sammy's actions only seemed to become worse. Damion and Angela thought it would be a good idea to teach Charlotte and Sammy about their "True forms" and weapons. They explained to them that if a situation calls for it they can change into their "True forms". The forms are very powerful and can turn the tides of battle in their favor. However because they are still young their forms are more unstable and can drain their energy fast if they don't practice. They also explained that they both have weapons they can summon. Charlottes is bear traps connected to chains wrapped around her arms and Sammys is a gun and a hatchet. Both the twins were able to learn how to summon their weapons without a problem. However the biggest challenge was teaching Charlotte how to fly.

Normally this is very easy as the angel would teach the child by demonstrating it and walk them through the process that way. However Angela had cut off her wings in order to fake her death so her and Damion could live together in peace, Damion had cut off his horns to do the same thing. Angela tried her best to teach Charlotte how to fly but no luck, she couldn't take off.